Chapter 60 - Tired

The winter weather has caused me to change up my costume. Not much, but a little. I added a lightweight jacket that reaches my waist. It warms my arms, but everything else is still cold. Stepping outside reminded me how much I needed to change my costume.

Looking around, everyone else was talking about how much their costume had changed. Things were pretty nice until he showed up.

Monoma ran up to us shouting about how much my class sucks. He even pulled out a chart saying how people liked Class B's performance better than ours.

Before he could say something dumber, Mr. Aizawa strangled him with his scarf.

However, we were all taken aback when Mr. Aizawa said someone would be joining us. Shinso walked out with a scarf around his neck and a mask around his face. I would be lying if I said I wasn't happy with him.

Then we all drew for our groups, and I ended up with group 2. While the first two groups made up a plan, everyone else headed over to a waiting area with a gigantic screen to watch the action.

We all watched as the two groups fought it out. Well....., mostly everyone.

"Hey, (Y/n) you okay?" Ojiro asked.

"Oh! Yeah, I'm good!"

"Really? I had been trying to get your attention for a few minutes now."

"Sorry about that. I'm just tired?"

Then Jirou decided to butt into the conversation, "Yeah, dude, you've been acting kind of weird. You're way less talkative."

"Hmm... I don't know. I guess I'm more tired than I thought."

They both nodded, but clearly, they were happy with that answer. Dang, I really suck at lying.

Finally, it was my group's turn. While walking onto the field, Kendo and Momo were chatting. They seem to have proposed a gentlemen's duel. While that happened, Tokoyami and the shadow kid were arguing about something.

The timer started and, I was sent to scout out everything. Then Dark Shadow quickly cornered them. I joined back up with the group and continued forward. But, out of the shadows, Dark Shadow came flying backward and started attacking us.

Momo and I ran in the same direction. She gave me what looked like a bomb. I teleported over to Dark Shadow and dropped. Instead of exploding, there was a huge flash of light. Out of Dark Shadow came the guy from the other class.

Then he disappeared again, and Aoyama was flying away through the pipes. I managed to grab Aoyama, and Tokoyami quickly attacked.

I placed Aoyama down, and he started firing to throw off the other guy. I tried to attack him when he was out, but I started sprouting mushrooms?

Momo told us to regroup, but we stopped by a word, falling from the sky. What the hell? I got stuck in a dark area, and mushrooms were covering everything. Of course, I teleported out, but the mushrooms were still there! I started looking for everyone, but I came up with nothing. However, I did find a guy with the text bubblehead. While he wasn't paying attention, I attacked him from behind and grabbed him. Taking him over to the 'jail' cell, he was completely confused about what just happened.

Then, my hunt for my classmates continued. However, a bag flew through the air, which made my job easy. Moving over to where the bag came from, I came face to face with Kendo. Momo didn't have any energy left, but she did tie up her other hand. Now it was up to me. Kendo made a lot of swipes at me, which I doubt for the most part. I did get hit once or twice. But, still, I couldn't bet her. She took me down in only three hits.

Soon, I heard that everyone had fallen and we had lost.

We all went back to the waiting place. Mr. Aizawa told us what we did wrong. Before the next match, I went to the nurse's office to rest. I wasn't that badly hurt. That was nothing compared to being stabbed by ice. I just needed to rest.

For the first time in a while, I got some good sleep. However, I was woken up by Mina. She was out of her hero costume and told me that I had slept for six hours. While dragging me to the dorms, she explained how we're doing a secret Santa for Christmas.

Once we arrived, everyone was in the common room. Ochaco was holding a box and explained how this was going to work. She walked around the room, and everyone picked up a card. Once it was my turn, there wasn't many left. But I grabbed a random card near the bottom. Looking at the name, I signed internally. What the f*ck am I supposed to get for Bakguo?

The next day in class, Mount Lady came in to teach us about how to do interviews. We went outside, and the first one up was Todoroki. As excepted, he didn't understand what Mount Lady was saying. Poor dude. Everyone else went, and they did pretty well, except for Bakugo (but that makes sense). I went up and tried to put on my best face. No one, from what I know, suspected a thing. Clearly, I should have been an actor. Next up was Midroyia, and he was a hot mess. Also, apparently, he unlocked a new part of his quirk. Why the hell does all the interesting stuff happen when I'm not here? I missed a fight and Ecchi Todoroki. This is unfair.

Later in the same class period, Mr. Aizawa said that this would be our last class before Christmas. We were released from class, and all of us excitedly talked about our extra two days of break. However, we weren't allowed to leave school, which made finding a present ten times harder.

I stared at the desk in my room and tried to think of something. What the hell do I have that Bakugo would like. Then inspiration struck! I rusted around the room, searching for any paint that I had.

While working on my masterpiece, I got a text. Shockingly Griffin texted me.

Hey Blink, I'm coming to see you!

Really?

Yeah, coming over the day after Christmas, see you then.

Sorry, the chapter is a little short. I'm getting ready to wrap this book up. That is right! The end is near. Like this is the second to last chapter near.

There will be multiple endings for this story. Each character will have their own ending. There will also be a true ending