Chapter 17 - USJ

(Y/n) POV

A reached school with Bakugo while we talked. The day before Midoryia had texted me about what I missed in the hallway. Which I was a little mad about since that sounded hilarious. That night it was pretty normal. But I ended up getting home late since I had to avoid some hero fighting a small group of thugs.

The two of us walked inside and, I went over to the vending machine. Where I saw a purple hair guy once again. He was currently walking away from the machine. I waved to him, and he waved back. Getting my coffee, I walked to class and drank my coffee before class started.

As I, finishing up my coffee the morning bell rang, and I threw away the can before sitting back down. Mr. Aizawa walked into the room and started class, "Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors. me, All might, and another faculty member will be keeping a tab on you".

"Sir! What kind of training is this!".

"Rescue", he says as he pulls out a card that says that out of nowhere. "You'll be dealing with natural disasters shipwrecks stuff like that.

Everyone in the class was getting excited and talking about how cool this is going to be.

"Guys, I'm not finished yet. What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes. Keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. This special training's at an off-campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all start getting ready". Then everyone got up and headed to the locker rooms.

All the girls walk into the changing room and start putting on their costumes. While taking off my uniform, I heard Yaoyorazu say, "Hey (Y/n), how's your back?".

"Still hurts, but it's getting better".

"What happened to your back?", asked Uraraka.

"When everyone was freaking out during lunch, someone hit me on the back, and I got a bruise".

"What! You got hurt", she rushed over to me wearing only her bodysuit. My face flushed as she stares at my back.

"Uraraka, leave her alone. We need to get ready to leave", said Yaoyorazu. Uraraka when back to changing, and I month to Yaoyorazu thanks and she nodded. We all finished changing and head through the bus.

Outside we saw the guys already ready to go. While I was talking Yaoyorazu, Iida started shouting, "GATHER ROUND CLASS 1A! USING YOUR STUDENT NUMBERS FORM SO WE CAN LOAD THE BUS EFFICIENTLY!".

Everyone got on the bus, but because of the layout, Iida's plan fell apart. I was sitting next to Bakugo since no else wanted to talk with my classmates in front of me.

Then Tsuyu said something to Midoryia, "that power of yours, isn't it a lot like All Might?".

"What you think, so huh. I never really thought of that. I guess it's kind-".

"Wait, hold on Tsuyu, your forgetting that All Might doesn't hurt himself. That makes a huge difference. Still, I bet it's cool to have a simple augmenting type of quirk. You could do a lot of flashy stuff with it. My hardening's super strong and can destroy bad guys in a fight, but it doesn't look all that impressive".

"Oh, no way, I think it's awesome looking you're definitely pro material with a quirk like that".

"You think so? Seems like it is easier to be a popular hero if I head some flashier".

"My naval laser's got the perfect combination of panache and strength".

"But it's way lame if it gives you a stomachache, sweetie".