Chapter 48 - Dorms

(I love when Wattpad decides not to work (: )

I stare at the mirror in horror. I didn't know what to do. What are you supposed to do when a weird magical mark shows up on your back? The doctor knocked on the door. I put down the mirror and exited the bathroom. I returned to the hospital bed as the doctor started to talk, "It seems that the league started to turn you into a Nomu. Which has seems to change your genes. We haven't finished our research, but we have clear you to go home. Your father is outside."

The doctor left, and Dad shot into the room. He ran over to me and wrapped me into a tight hug with his head placed on my shoulder. "Dad... Your..., Crushing..., Me..."

He lifted his head, and he had tears flowing down his face. "(Y/n)... I'm so sorry."

"Dad."

"I should have been there. I should have helped. I should have-"

"Dad!"

"I'm sorry. I- I just..., So happy you're okay." 

After a very long hug, the two of us headed home. Dad kept a close eye on me as I recovered. After a few days, we got a message in the mail from the school. It said that the school was going to transfer the student to dorms. Also, some of the teachers would be coming the next day to ask for an answer.

Dad finished reading the letter and tossed it into the trash. "Wait, Dad! Why did you-?"

"You're not going back."

"What! But what about the mission?"

"All Might has retired, and we got a lot of information on some of the top heroes here. I don't need you to work anymore."

"B-But, what about school?"

"We can get you in a hero school at home."

"But I like it here! I want to stay."

"I'm not letting you stay at that school. You got attacked by villains! Then you got seriously injured on live television! Then you were attacked by villains again and got kidnapped! Why would I trust that you would stay safe at that school!?"

"I-.... But I have friends here!"

"Then you can talk to them from home."

"But we'll be in different time zones."

"Then you can make friends at your new school. Besides, it seems that your friends are a bad influence on you."

"What! Why?"

"I know that you had a party."

"That's just one rule."

"I know you had people here after nine."

"B-But!"

"(Y/n)! First, you broke the rules. Then you have no reason to be here. And I don't trust that school anymore. I'm sorry, but you're coming home." I didn't know what else to say, so I walked away and went to my room.

I stayed in my room for the rest of the night until dinner. We had dinner, but we didn't say anything. The rest of the night, I cuddle with Milo.

The next day, we waited for teachers to come and talk to us. As I sat on the couch, we heard a knock at the door. Dad went to open the door, and I heard him greet my teachers as they walked inside.

Mr. Aizawa and All Might sat across from me while Dad sat next to me. It was really weird to see my teachers wearing formal clothes. Mr. Aizawa cleared his throat, "We have come here to ask you about moving Dent to the dorms. After what has happened at the summer camp. We decided to move the children to the dorms to keep them safe. We believe that this would be the best option for your students. So, you, please let Dent continue to study a UA."

"My answer is no," Dad replied.

"We are sorry to hear that, but thank you for letting us teach your daughter. We will miss having her in class."

I could barely hold back my tears, so I got up and left. Entering the kitchen, I picked up Milo and hugged him close to my chest. A moment later, Dad came into the kitchen and stood across from me. He wiped the tears away from my eyes. "Do you promise me that you'll be safe if I let you stay?"

"Y-Yes!"

"I hate seeing you in danger but kills me seeing you upset. If you want to stay at UA, I will allow it."

"Thank you." I put down Milo as I hug Dad.

"Your welcome, Blink."

Dad walked back into the living room and said that I would be going back to UA. My teachers thanked Dad, and they started to head out. As they left, All Might turned to Dad and said, "It's great to see you again. I'm glad to see that you're well." He nodded and walked back into the kitchen. "Your father is not much of a talker," He said as he turned to me.

"Yeah..."

"How are you feeling."

"Fine. My back doesn't hurt anymore, but the doctors are still testing what happened to me."

"I'm glad to hear that." He patted my head, "You know you look a lot like your mom."

"Really? Thank you."

"Anyways, have a nice day." With that, they both left, and I started to get ready to head to the dorms.

"Bye, Blink. I'll miss you."

"Bye, and make sure to take care of Milo for me."

Dad pulled away from your hug as he got into the cab. I wave as the taxi drives off. I got my stuff and started to head to school. Bakugo joined me on the train ride. We got to school and made our way to the dorms. Mr. Aizawa was at the front door getting ready to lecture us. He said that we were going to get your provisional hero licenses soon. He also threatens the whole class with expulsion because of the rescue from Midoryia, Iida, Kirishima, Todoroki, and Momo. It left all of us in a horrible mood until Bakugo beat up Denki and made him dumb.

Mr. Aizawa explained how the dorms would be working, and all of us started decorating our dorms.

Around nine, we all meet up in the common room. Mina said we should look at some of the guys' dorms. All of us headed upstairs to start looking around.

The first room was Midoryia's. As we enter we heard him screaming, "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! NO, WAIT! YOU CAN'T GO IN THERE! PLEASE, IT NOT FIT FOR-!" We walked inside to see All Might merch everywhere.

Next was Tokoyami's. He tried to stand in front of the door, but we pushed him out the way to see his room. Inside, he had purple candles, and none of the lights were on. He had a bunch of edgy stuff, which only made me think of a time in my life I want to forget about(uuhhh, my goth phase).

We went to Aoyama's room, and I almost went blind. He had a load of sparkly stuff and a suit of armor for some reason.

We skipped Mineta's room and headed over to Ojiro's room which looked plain.

Then Iida's room had a load of books and glasses on the wall. I took a pair and wore them around for most of the tour(even though it made most things blurry).

Denki's room looked like a hot mess. I have never judged someone so hard in my life. Why am I dating someone with cheetah print bed sheets? What has my life become?

Then was Koda's room..., I was fine except, for the fact that he had a rabbit! That idiot got a rabbit because of his quirk, but I can't bring Milo!

All the guys were pouting, and Mineta said that we should look at the girl's room to make it fair. The rest of the guys joined in, and we started at your rooms.

Next was Kirishima, whose room looked like a gym.

Then Shoji's room had almost everything removed from it.

Sero's room looked pretty cool. He had a hammock which I quickly laid down on.

I don't know how Todoroki redecorated his room. He replaced the floor and had a different build from the rest of the dorms.

Sato's room was pretty plain, but he had a cake which was to die for!

Kyoka's room looked like a room you would see a music video with posters and musical instruments everywhere.

Next was my room, and it looked very similar to my room at home. Everyone was crowding around some of the pictures I took and my camera stuff.

Mina's room was next, and it was very pink.

Uraraka's room was quite plain.

Tsu didn't want to join in, so we moved on to Momo's really cramped room. Her bed was massive and was almost the same size as the room.

Then we all went down to the common area and voted for best dorm. Mina counted the vote, and with a landslide victory, Sato won! All the girls voted for him because he made cake.