Chapter 14 - So Much Pink

Hello! I'm just here to say:

1. Ojiro is being added as yandere since someone asks. I'm gonna add him to the list but I thought I would announce it here because no one wants to read the prologue again.

2. Thank you so much for 5k reads! I'm shocked so many people are reading this. Thanks. Also, I decided that I would make today's chapter a little more interesting because of that so enjoy. :)

My front door loudly shuts behind me as I walk inside my house. I take off my school shoes and place them near the front door. As I walk further, Milo happily ran up to me and started to jump around. I picked him up, and he licked my face. We made your way to the kitchen as I make myself some tea, and once I finished I let Milo out while holding my tea.

Waling outside, I see Milo run down the steps into the grass, which thankfully I don't have to cut since dad got one of his guys to do it. I go to the back of the yard, which has a lovely small garden. I had planted the little garden a month ago, and I am happy that they have grown. The baby blue Nemophila flowed gracefully in the wind as I watch, not paying attention to anything else.

The quiet mood was destroyed when I heard a yell from behind me. I turn to see Bakugo, who was currently jumping across the fence. "What was that about?".

"I tried to talk to you, but you were zoning out, so I yelled", he walked over to me, "Are you okay?". I looked at him with shock. He didn't look at me he just stared at the group with a serious face. Concern was an emotion that Bakugo did not show at all. He tilted his head up now facing me, "hello?".

"Huh... Oh sorry, I was taken back that you're concerned".

"What's that supposed to mean".

"It's just you never look like you care".

"Of course I care,  we're friends after all". I hug him, and I couldn't see him at the time, but Bakugo was blushing. He pushed me away and shouts as he walked away, "Yeah! Whatever! Next time don't get hurt!".

I smile as he walks knowing that under all that anger he cares. Looking over, I saw Milo standing in a defensive position looking at Bakugo. Picking him up, I walk back inside and, he then goes back to his normal self. I plop down onto the couch as Milo snuggles in my lap as I started scrolling through my phone.

However, I stopped scrolling when I saw a beautiful photo that I just had to look further into. The photo was of a park and, the cherry blossom trees there had just bloomed. I decide at that moment that I had to see them for myself. I need to go! But wait, I have to spy on Hawks. I mean it's pretty early I have time. Getting up, I look up where the picture was from and got ready to go. I put on a crop top, striped shorts, and a sun hat. While leaving, I grab Milo's leash and my camera.

We started walking and, with me teleporting us it took us thirty minutes to get there. We walked up to the front gate of Mitsuike Park. Stepping inside, I see the cherry blossom trees peaceful following in the wind as some softly fall to the ground. Walking threw a found a beautiful spot by the river where people could see the trees and garden on the other side. While setting up the photo my hat flew off my head. I wasn't really worried since I could just pick it up later, but Milo thought otherwise. He ran after the hat, and before I could stop him he was running after the hat.

With Milo running off, I almost dropped my camera. Before it hit the ground, I caught and shuffled it into my bag, but when I looked back up, and Milo was gone. I ran in the direction he was before and started looking around. After about five minutes of looking, I was on the break of tears, "MILO! MILO! PLEASE COME BACK!".

"Umm... Excuse me, is this your dog?". I turned around and saw Milo with a happy face holding my hat in his month. Running to whoever was holding Milo, I grabbed him from the strangers and hugged him close to my chest. Looking up, I saw the person who was holding Milo was a boy who looked to be around my age. He had light blonde hair, ice-blue eyes, and wearing a simple button shirt with shorts.

Looking up at him, he gave me a weird look and smiled up at him, "Thank you for finding him. I was so worried".

"Well, I couldn't just leave him wandering around that would make me a pretty bad hero".

"A hero?".

"Yes, I'm training to become a hero at UA to become a hero".

"I go to UA too".

"Really?".

"Yeah".

He smiled, and we started talking about UA then heroes. While we walking around, we made your way to the Korean garden, where I could take a great picture. So I took out my camera and got ready to take a picture. "Do you like photography?".

"Yeah, for a long time. It helps me remember places better. What about you, do you have any interest".

"I'm a fan of Franco-Belgian comics".

"Hah nerd".

"WOW! OKAY! At least I didn't lose a dog".

"Rude". I snapped some photos and looked through my camera roll while smiling.

He looked over my shoulder, "that's pretty good".

"Thanks, I try". Smiling back at him, and realized something, "Wait, I don't know your name".

"Oh, I'm Neito Monoma".

"Nice to meet you I'm (Y/n)", and we continued to talk while walking around. At some point, we got to this area where it was covered this cherry blossoms, and I had to take a photo.

Monoma POV

While we were talking, she stopped and pulled out her camera again. She crouched down and was setting up the shot. I looked at her and laughed a little to myself. I found it pretty funny who I meet them. I was decided to come out here to think, but I was interrupted when a hat hit the back of my head. I turned around and saw a sun hat hit the ground. Before I could pick it up, a little dog ran and grabbed it. The dog started to walk back but then got confused. I couldn't just leave it walking around, so I picked it up and then I found her.

She got up from taking the photo and as she turned around with the pink all around her. I felt my heart skip a beat as she grabbed her hat before it blew away. She awkwardly laughed, and my whole face lit up. I have never felt this for another person, but I'm not complaining. She walked over to me and looked at her phone, "Well it's around dinner time you know any good places to eat".

"Yes". We walked together to a little café that was right next to the part. Walking inside we order and got our food and sat down while her dog sat in her lap. While she ate, she was making jokes the whole time. I just watched her and smiling as my cheeks go pink. "Your very pretty".

She almost spits out her drink and looked at me, "Are you blind?".

"No, but think you are".

"No, it's 100% you". Her face went pink, and she mumbled something as she continued to eat. We finished eating and went back to the park. While walking over a bridge we stopped for her to take another photo. Once she finished and put her camera away into her bag she turned to me and noticed me watching her. "What?".

"Thanks for letting me come along with you today it was fun", I leaned in and softly kissed her cheek. Once I leaned back, I saw her whole face was pink. She just stood there and watched as I started to walk away, "I hope to see you soon".

(Y/n) POV

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WHAT! WHY! WHO KISSES PEOPLE THEY JUST MET!

While I was processing what just happened Milo jumped up at my leg. Looking down, I saw Milo with a concerned look. I picked him up and teleported home. I landed right in front of my house and let go of him. He ran inside once I opened the door, and I followed after him still a little shaken by what just happened. Then I looked at the phone and saw that I had time to take a nap before leaving for the night.