💌Valentine Oneshot💌

I wanted to do something special for Valentine's day, so I decided to do a one-shot. This story is not canon, but it is the same character.

This day has been the strangest Valentine's day of my life.

So UA decides to give us Valentine's day to celebrate in the dorms. They said it would help to be up, "school moral". But I think it's because the school wanted to sell more of the chocolate that Lunch Rush made. Even with that, we decide to make the best out of it. Your class was going to dress up for the day. We weren't going to do anything interesting, just dressing up.

My eyes opened, and I fell out of my bed onto the cold floor of my dorm. "AH!", I scream as landed on my face.

At that moment, I heard a knock on my doors. Getting up, I open the door and see Tsu standing at the door with a concerned face. "Are you okay, Kero? I heard something fall".

"Yeah... I just fell off my bed. Anyways, I need to get ready for school".

"We don't have school today". That's is when I saw what Tsu was wearing: a red shoulder less ruffled shirt, a white skirt that knee-length, tights with hearts on them, and white sneakers.

"Why... WAIT! Thanks for the reminder! Bye!", I slam the door shut as Tsu stand confused at the door. Looking at my phone, I panic as I looked at my phone's date: February 14. "Sh*t", a curse under my breath. I look at the box of chocolate on my desk and half-written note and sign. For a week now, I have been trying to write a letter for my crush in hopes to confess. However, I kept pushing it back since I didn't want to face them. I never did anything like this before, and I was terrified. Walking over to my desk, I shakily pick up the pen and start to finish the letter,

"I have liked you for a while now, and I would like. And, I was hoping that you would go out with me. I always thought you were super amazing and talented. Every time I think of you, my heart flutters. So please be my Valentine. -(Y/n)".

I stare at the sappy confession and cringe. I have never been a writer, but at least this is straight to the point. After tying the notes to seventy dollar chocolates(cause go big or go home), I got dressed. I put on my red jumpsuit in hopes that it would give me some confidence (it didn't), black boots with a small heel, a red bow in my hair(ignored if you want), and a little more makeup than I usually wear. Looking at the phone, I saw it was 12 clock. How long have I been getting ready?! Ignoring that, I step out in the hallway after finding a bag to put it in.

After entering the elevator, Ojiro wearing a dress shirt and, pants had also entered and blushed when he saw me. "Oh! (Y/n) how's it going".

"Good, what about you?"

"Good, I'm going to go grab some of Bakugo's leftovers".

"Same".

As the elevator went down, He noticed the bag I had. After focusing on it, he released what it was. "So... who's that for?", he asked jokingly.

"Oh! Ummm... No one important", I looked down at the ground. Thankfully the door opened, and I rushed out. I quickly entered the kitchen and grabbed Bakugo's food, and got ready to eat. Sitting down, I hid the bag under my chair and started eating.

Just as I was finishing eating, Ashido walked up to me, and we started talking. But, of course, she noticed the bag and got a giant smile on her face. "(Y/n)...".

"Ashio".

"Who?!".

"Stop!".

"WHO ARE YOU GIVING THAT TOO?".