Chapter 6 - Going Out

(Y/n) POV

I slam the door shut after he leaves before collected myself. Then I heard a notification from my phone so I walk over to it. As I looked at my phone my stomach filled with dread. I had one message from Dad that said, "How did it go?".

Panic filled my body as I tried to think of how to reply. Clearly, I can't tell him what happened. He'll never trust me again and I'll never be able to do anything ever again! Shakily I typed out my response, "Fine, but I didn't get any new information".

Placing my phone back down and walked over to my wig and mask that is currently laying on the floor. After that, I had to throw away my color contacts. When I was about to head upstairs I got a message from Dad saying, "I'm glad. Don't worry it's going to take time before you get anything really useful".

I let go of the breath that I was holding in and brought my phone back upstairs.

-Timeskip-

 After doing absolutely nothing for some of the days and eating lunch I was sitting on the couch as Milo lays on my lap. Then I heard a knock at my back door and I knew exactly who it was. I really didn't want to talk to him right now so I decided to take Milo out on a walk. Sitting up I pick up Milo and we walked to my front door. Putting a leash on Milo and putting on a scarf, We both went out the front door and into the street.

We really didn't know where we were going but that didn't stop us. Together we ventured into the city and made it to a beach. The beach was beautiful except for the twenty or so percent of the beach that was covered in trash. Looking over I see a person with a messy green hair dragging an oil barrel across the beach. Milo and I walk over and watch them as they moved the barrel. Now that I can see them better I could tell that they were a he. He had green eyes, freckles, and was wearing a tracksuit. Milo and I continued to watch him a creepy for a while until he glanced our direction. When he noticed us, He jumped back a little and awkwardly waved.

I waved back and call down to him, "Hi! What are you doing?".

"I... uh... I'm clean the beach". He turns back to the barrel and started to pull it once again.

 I teleported with Milo behind the boy and looked over his shoulder, "Wow, that looks heavy".

"AAHH!", he fell to the ground and turned to me with a fearful expression.

"Uhh... Sorry", I reached my hand out to help him, "I'm (Y/n)".

 He takes my hand and I helped pull him up, "I'm.... Izuku Midoriya". We made eye contact, he quickly let go of my hand and his face turned red. "How did you get down here so fast?".

 "My quirk", I dramatically said as I teleported so that I was sitting on the barrel behind him. "I can teleport".

 Quickly he turns around and his eye started to sparkle, "WOW! What it is like? Can you teleport other people? How far can you teleport". He then wiped out a burnt looking notebook and pencil. Turning to an empty page and looked at me with huge eyes.

 "I-", I was taken back by all his questions. "Why do you have a notebook?".

"Oh! It's full of hero notes!", He opened the notebook and it was filled with sketches and notes of heroes. Every hero that I have ever heard of and a bunch that I have not was in that book. Their quirks, costumes, and weaknesses.

 That is when an idea came into my mind. If I get that book then I will be able to send it to dad. I could just steal it but I saw that it had the number thirteen on it so there are probably more books. So if I can get his trust then I'll be able to get to all the other books.

So we continued to talk until we heard a car pull up behind us. "Looks like I got to get back to work. It was nice to meet you (Y/n)".

"Wait! Real quick", I grabbed his book and his pencil and wrote down my number. I gave it back to him and started to walk away, "Bye Midoriya! See you later!". As I ran up the stairs I made eye contact with a guy. Well, he didn't really look like a guy more like a skeleton. Is that Midoriya's trainer? He doesn't really look like a couch. I really shouldn't judge him. I know nothing about him.

-Midoriya POV-

I watched her leave the beach as All Might walks up to me. I looked down at my notes and on the page that I had put her quirk information and saw she put her number on with a note, "Call me ;)".

AAAAAHHHHH!!! A GIRL JUST GAVE ME HER NUMBER!

Then I felt All Might shaking me, "Hey, Kid you okay".

"Yeah sorry. I'm just got distracted". As I started to move the barrel again, I saw that All Might was deep in thought, "What is it All Might?".

"Oh! Nothing it just I know that girl".

"You know (Y/n)?".

"(Y/n)! That was her was". I gave him a confused look before he continued, "Well I don't know her personally but I know her Dad. Last time I saw him, he just had a son".

"How do you know her dad?".

 "The number two hero in America".

  AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

-(Y/n) POV-

I open my front door and let Milo run inside. Then I heard someone walking up behind me. Turning around I came face to face with Bakugo. He looked like he was ready to kill me. As he stood there I could hear him grumble something.

 He let out a heavy sigh, "sorry for coming in without asking".

"I'm sorry did you say something? I think your gonna have to stay it louder".

"Don't push it".

"Sorry... sorry. Apology accepted". As I walked inside he just stood outside looking at me. I opened the door fully and with a grand sweep of my arm I let him inside. We walk inside and made it to the kitchen. "So do you want some food".

He sat down on one of the barstools at the island counter, "Can you cook?".

"I can cook... sandwiches".

He got up and walked over to me, "Guess I'm going to have to cook".

Hey. Hey! This is my house I'll cook".

"Fine. You can help me".

"Okay". The two of us started to cook dinner. He yelled at me because I was doing a lot of things wrong. However, after thirty long minutes, we actually made something edible. We talked for a while until I got a phone call from a number I didn't know.

I picked up my phone and answered when I heard a familiar voice, "Hello... (Y/n). It's me Midoriya".

 "Hi, Midoriya-".

 Out of nowhere Bakugo toke the phone and growled, "Deku..."

"KACCHAN!" Midoriya squeaked.

"YOU D#MN DEKU! WHY ARE YOU CALLING (Y/N)!".

"How do you know (Y/n)".

"THAT'S NOT YOUR F#CKING PROBLEM DEKU!!!". Bakugo then hung up my phone and slapped it down on the counter.

"How do you know Deku! Why did you do that!".

"HOW THE F*CK DO YOU KNOW DEKU!".

"NO! We are not doing this right now! We have already had a fight today I'm gonna let us have another".

He looked about to fight someone. In a moment of desperation, I grabbed Bakugo's head leaned it against my chest, "sshhh... calm down... Stop acting like a toddler having a trauma". I was ready for him to blow up but he didn't. He just laid there as I rocked him back and forth.

After five minutes of doing this, I let go of his head. Without looking at me he mumbles a goodbye and left. Which left me to get ready for my second night out.