Second Book

Alright, to anyone who read the last chapter, there is no second book. However, I did plan some of the second books.

So here are those Ideas.

It would start a seven-year time jump. You've spent your time back in America running your family's agency. Also, the villain organization(in secret, obviously).

The villain organization has a public front that is supposed to help heroes. From what most people know, you take over in the hopes of helping a hero from dying like your family. However, it's meant to stop 'bad' heroes.

To the public, you headed over to Japan to help the heroes you went to high school with. However, you came to destroy them. The paparazzi swarmed you as you got off the plane with your assistant/finance. He has a shapeshifting quirk which is very convent for your work. You also had your six-year-old daughter with you.

While you were gone, the league of villains disappeared. Deku had become the number one hero.

When you first entered Japan, you got a call from Shoto. You meet and catch up. You convince him to help you with your cause(with the promise of a little romance). Then you get to work digging up information on everyone. And you manage to do it. Everyone except Deku.

Momo killed her husband.

Iida beat up one of his workers.

Mina was smuggling stuff.

Uraraka was stealing money.

Denki killed a villain.

Stuff for the rest of the class and the other yanderes.

You started leaking information about their crimes. You started with Hawks and ruined his life to the point he had to retire.

Tsu contacted you and promised to help you. Denki also did the same, but he was planning on betraying you. However, you figured it out and blackmailed him with his crime. You were destroying jobs left and right, and you enjoyed it.

Specially, you torment Bakugo. Since he killed your family. However, your assistant warned you that your enemies were planning revenge.

However, before that could have happened, the league of villains was arrested. You were so happy. But it was ruined by your assistant who had committed suicide. He didn't. He has killed my Mina.

You were pissed and killed Mina and framed that as a suicide (yeah, this gets dark). Then you headed to the prison to seduce Toga on your side (which was very easy). Then you went to Tomaru and found out he killed your brother. You beat him up and left.

Your life had returned to 'normal', and your every grow fight with Deku was getting worse. You and Deku keep good public relations, but you hate each other. Also, you return to prison often to torture Shigi.

Then your daughter gets her quirk. She was a late bloomer with her ability to blow up anything she can see. Yup, the baby daddy was Bakugo. That person you f*cked in high school was Bakugo! And he killed your father. You're quite made.

But then you figure out that Bakugo didn't kill your Dad. He was framed(shock of all shock). Turns out, Deku killed him and framed Bakugo. You're pissed.

At one point, Jirou tried to steal information from your house, and you caught her in the act. You framed her for attacking you, and you got her arrested.

A lot more flirt with Toga and Toga pretending to different people. A lot of your old friends try to romance you. Then you ruining their lives. It would all build up to you trying to run for office in Japan. Then Deku and your fight.

Other than this, I don't have many plans. The ending I could never figure out. Now, I don't have to!

Also for all of you who still want mha stuff. I'm working on another mha thing. It's not yandere(I know it's so boring. Please forgive me). But it will be more light-hearted. It might not come out for a while. However, it's coming.