Chapter 53 - The Big Three

When all went back to the dorms to celebrate. The whole class was chatting late into the night. When we finally finished up the party, we all went to sleep.

However, the next morning, we heard that Bakugo and Deku fought. Now, they're stuck in the dorms for the next couple of days.

The class headed over to the opening ceremony of the second semester.

Iida was yelling about staying in line while the rest of us walked past him. Things were going well until Monoma decided to talk to us. He leaned against the wall as we passed. His eyes were covered by shadow, as he said, "I heard a rumor about class 1a." Then he started laughing, "TWO PEOPLE! TWO PEOPLE! FAIL THE LICENSING EXAM! YOU LOSERS!" It took all the power in me not to strangle him. Thankfully Kirishima started talking before I could. However, Monoma just used it as another weapon to throw at us, "Hah! Actually, Everyone one of us passed. We've pulled ahead of you big shots."

"I'm sorry. It's my fault," Todoroki mumbled.

"According to teacher Vlad, we'll have classes together this semester. Doesn't that sound like it'll be fun? I'm looking forward to it," said a voice I had never heard before.

A girl with blond hair and horns was looking at Monoma, who was telling her something. She turned to Kamniari and Kirishima and said in a very cheery voice, "touch me, and I'll pummel you until your mama doesn't know ya!"

That broken Japanese! That must be the transfer student from the US. I'm not gonna lie. I was pretty excited that there was going to be another kid from the states here. I was going to walk up and say hi, but I was stopped when she ran up to me. Her eyes sparkled as she spoke in English, "OH MY GOSH! YOU'RE (Y/N)! I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR FAMILY!"

"Really!?" We talked as we walked to the ceremony. It was nice getting to talk to someone and not having to worry about my awful Japanese. While we were walking, I swear I felt someone glaring at me. But every time I turned around, I didn't see anyone looking at me.

Now we were standing outside with our class while the principal talked about how we should watch out for ourselves. Then he started talking about hero work-study and moving past All Might's retirement.

Then Hound Dog started 'talking'. He was barking into the mic, which hurt my ears. Thankfully Vlad King took over and started talking about Deku and Bakugo's fight. Then we went to class for a boring day at school.

Mr. Aizawa talked about how this semester was going to be a lot harder. Tsu asked about work-study and how it will work. It's different from internships since we have to find a mentor. Present Mic burst into the room and started class.

Once we got back to the dorms, Sero and Mineta were making fun of Bakugo, while the rest of us talked about how hard class was. Iida started yelling at Midoryia and Bakugo about school while I ate dinner.

The next three days went by smoothly, other than Mineta making Bakugo mad. Today, Midoryia was back in class and apologized to everyone.

Mr. Aizawa then introduces a group of familiar-looking third years. Amajiki tried to talk but gave up and started looking at the wall. Hado started asking about everyone's quirks. Togata tried to do a call and response but failed. Togata then told us to fight him. Mr. Aizawa 'agreed' to this, and we headed over to the gym.

Amajiki then warned Togata not to hurt us. Dang, he really thinks he's all that. Midoryia stepped up and got ready to attack. I was going to wait and let the stronger guys get the hits in. Then his clothes fell off. Midoryia tried to attack, but he went right through him. Togata then fell through the floor and started his massacre. He knocked out most of our classmates, and he turned to the rest of us with a determined face. WHAT THE F*CK!

Midoryia started talking about how to get a hit on him. That only made Togata look more confident. He appeared right behind Midoryia and punched him in the gut. He ended up punching Uraraka and me at the same time. I feel like I'm going to die.

He started talking about his quirk and about how he learned how to use it. He got through his inspirational speech and left with the other third years.

When we got back to the dorms, Bakugo was yelling about everyone while the girls talked about work studies.

The next day, a reporter came around to ask about future heroes and how we're doing in your dorms. He took pictures of us doing everyday things. Bakugo snapped at him once, but things were going well. He watched us during class which felt weird. The reporter was focused more on Bakugo and Midoryia than me, so I headed back to my room to play video games.

"Knock. Knock."

"Why did you say, 'knock, knock'?... No, never mind. Come on in Sero." Sero opened the door and walked over to me. "Here, All Might brought meat buns."

"Thanks." I took the meat bun, but it caused me to lose the level I was on. "WHAT! NO! AAAHHH!"

"Sorry about that."

"It's fine... I'll just drown my sadness with food."

Sero sat down and looked at the screen. "Do you want some help?"

"I don't need help. I can do this."

"Really?" He pointed at the screen.

"Screw you, get out." I pushed him to the floor.

"I'm sorry! I just want to play."

I sat back down as Sero grads the controller. He started playing, and he was really good. He got through the level with no problem. "What the hell! How are you so good."

"I finished this game a month ago," he laughed. He started the next level as I watched. While he was playing the level, he moved closer to me. He leaned himself onto me and paused the game. "Hey, (Y/n), so I'm curious. Do you-."

"SERO!" Iida called out, "I NEED TO SPEAK WITH YOU!"

He glared at the door, "I'm in the middle of something!"

"I WILL NOT REPEAT MYSELF!"

Sero grunted and left the room. He closed the door, leaving me to game in peace.The next day, Mr. Aizawa exampled that we needed to find someone to work with for our work studies. I was talking to Iida about going to Manual for work studies as we ate dinner. Mina hugged me as she signed, "(Y/n)... Can you please bring me with you to your work-study? I don't know where I'm going to go!"

Before I could respond, Iida said, "Ashido, you can't rely on your classmate to help you. You need to learn how to do it by yourself."

She grumbled as she left the room. Poor Mina.

The next day was normal. We were relaxing over the weekend. Midoryia had run out early in the morning while Bakugo and Todoroki went to classes.

After dinner, we were all talking in the main room about hero studies. Mr. Aizawa walked into the dorm. He told Tokoyami that Hawks wants him to work with him. Everyone gawked at Tokoyami. Meanwhile, I was thinking about all the 'fun' encounters I have had with him.

Mr. Aizawa then told Kirishima and me that Amajiki wanted to see him. He also told Uraraka and Tsu about how Hado wants to see them. We decided to head over there right now to find them.We barged into the third year's dorms. Most of them ignored us except for Hado. She ran up to us and said, "Hello! I guess Aizawa told you we wanted to see you." We noded as she continued in a fake-serious voice, "We thought you guys have the potential to be great heroes. SO, we decided to recommend you to your mentors!"

Uraraka and Tsu cheered as Kirishima and I looked around the room. "Where's Amajiki?" I asked."He was so shy to talk to you guys, so he sent me!"

We headed back to our dorms while talking about internships.