Chapter 50- More Training

Sorry about not posting. I had the SAT.

We entered the training gym with the teachers standing in front of us. "Gym Gama," Mr. Aizawa said, "Also known as the training dining land, or T.D.L."

What the hell is with these weird names for buildings?

They went on to explain the backstory of the gym and how we're making ultimate moves. Iida asked why this was necessary to do. The teacher explained how it was the key to getting our provisional license. The exam was at the end of the summer. So we would be training until then.

Everyone went to a separate part of the gym to train with one of Mr. Ectoplasm clones. I tried to think of something for my special move. Bakugo was already ahead of everyone else as he shacks the gym with one of his explosions.

While thinking, I thought about the sports festival, so I knelt down and placed my hands on the ground. I teleported over Mr. Ectoplasm with two foot-long slabs of concrete. I let the concrete fall on two of my teachers as I move to the spot I was before. The slaps fell on his head, and his body turns to slime.

Another clone walked up to me. Mr. Ectoplasm nodded and said, "Good start, now let's work on being able to bigger objects farther."

UUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH!!!!! More quirk training. I knew that I was going to be doing a lot of training, but this is way more than I thought. I spent the next two hours working on my quirk. By the end, I felt like I was going to die. I was exhausted, and really needed a nap, but I have to go to the support room. So no sleep right now.

I entered the support class to see a girl with pink hair building something in the corner and Mr. Power Loader. He walked over to me and asked what changes I need. I asked for a first aid pack to add to my belt. He quickly wrote something down and told me it would be here tomorrow morning. As I left, Midoryia was walking over to the support room. I turned the corner and almost fell over as I heard an explosion from the support room. I was too tired to care about it and went back to my dorm.

Once I got back to the dorms, Kyoka greeted me. We have been hanging out a lot since I broke up with Kaminari. He's been trying to talk to me for a while now. I know I shouldn't keep running from this, but I am too afraid to face them.

I went to bed and slept through dinner. I woke up the next day and immediately ran downstairs to grab something to eat. I came face to face with Sero, who looked at me with a surprised face. In his hands had a full plate of pancakes. My mouth watered while looking at them. Sero cleared his throat, "Hey, (Y/n). What's going on? I didn't see you last night."

"I was extremely tired, and fell asleep at like four."

"You need to be more careful, but since you here want some." He held out the plate of heaven in front of me.

"YES!"

He laughed and grabbed a plate from a cabinet. He put some of his stack on my plate and passed it to me. I scarfed it down as Sero ate his like a normal person. I finished up and looked back to Sero, "Thanks, man, they were super good."

"Thanks, I worried I put too much flour in there."

"You made this from scratch?"

"Yeah."

"They're amazing."

"Why, thank you." He then turned to the side and rubbed the back of his neck. "So... I was wondering..."

"HEY, GUYS!" Kirishima yelled from the elevator. He ran over and smiled down at me. "You already ate? Man, I was hoping I could eat with you."

Later that day, we were training the gym again. Once again, Mr. Ectoplasm was working me to the bone.

Then I heard Bakugo scream, "ALL MIGHT!" As a gigantic piece of stone fell towards him. All Might was about to be crushed when Midoryia stepped in and destroyed the boulder. Everyone started talking about their moves until Mr. Vlad King walked. Monoma was unfortunately right behind hurling insults at us as always.

Then I noticed some of class B staring at me. They would look at me, then whisper to each other, then look at me again. I looked over at them, which caused them to look off in a different direction.

After getting kicked out, we headed back to the dorms. We all did our school work and had dinner together. Sero tried to talk to me, but Kyoka cut in and wrapped me up in a conversation with Momo.

Later, all the girls were seated in the common room to talk about our ultimate moves. We tried to Uraraka about hers, but she was zoning with blush cover her face. Ashido squeals, "OMG! Uraraka, do you have a crush!?"

"What!" She comes out of her trance. "UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH!" She places her hands over her face causing her to float.

I laughed, "I knew it! You like Midoryia! Don't you!"

"NO! IT'S NOT THAT AT ALL!" She yelled, taking her hands off her face.

"You're so right (Y/n)!" Ashido added.

"NO! STOP! I DON'T LIKE MIDORYIA!"

The others girls joined in giggled and teasing Uraraka. Uraraka let herself fall to the ground and ran off.

"I think we overdid it," I said.

"She'll be fine," Momo insisted.

"I don't know. I'm going to go check-.."

Momo grabbed my arm and pulled me back to my seat. "You don't need to. She's fine."

Tsu slapped Momo's arm with her tongue, causing Momo to let go. "I'll go check on her for you," Tsu said as she got up.

"Thanks," She nodded to me before leaving.

"Well." Momo said as she got up, "We should all head to bed."

The group nodded, and we all got up.

I teleported up to my room and laid down. I hope Uraraka is okay. Just then, I heard a knock at my door. I got up and opened the door to see Uraraka. "Hey," I said, "I'm sorry if I upset you. I can get a little too far with jokes."

"It's fine," she said, "I just got flustered. But I wanted you to know that I do not have a crush on Midoryia."

"Okay."

"Great! Night!" She hugged me. She continued to for a full minute before pulling away and waving goodbye.

What the f*ck just happened?

Uraraka's POV

I skipped down to my room. You're so nice to care about me. Now that you know, I don't like Midoryia. You don't have to worry about me leaving you.

Momo stood at the end of the hallway with an annoyed expression. She glared at me when I got close. "What do you think you're doing?" She snarled.

"Just talking to (Y/n). Why?"

"You know she doesn't like you, right."

"Shut your mouth, whore. Yes, she does."

"Really! Then why didn't she go after when you left."

"Because she sent Tsu."

"Why would she send, Tsu, if she wanted to talk to you."

"Maybe she was busy."

"Or maybe you're looking into things. Face it. She's just not into you."

"She likes me better than you."

"Oh, Really-!"

Just then, Tsu slapped Momo in the back of her head. "Calm down. kero"

"Momo glared at Tsu as she left. I signed and turned to Tsu, "Thanks, Momo looked super mad."

"Your welcome."

Tsu walked back to her dorm room as I happily entered mine.