Chapter 18 - I'm Sorry, WHAT!

Hi, next week, there is going to be no update since I'm pretty busy(finals -_-). Also, I might no post the week after that, but I don't know yet. Forgot to add Overhaul has been added. Anyways enjoy.

I shakily open my eyes to see white. Looking closer, I see that it's a ceiling with a bright light that was hurting my eyes. After getting used to the light, I fully open my eyes. How?... How did I get here?

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Now that I'm waking up, I could hear something beeping. Turning my head, I see a heartbeat monitor. My eyes follow where it goes, and it's attached to me. That's when it came back to me.

The training. The USJ. The villains.

I try to sit up, but my body disagreed. The moment I sat up, my body started to scream in pain. Falling back down, I land on the bed with a soft thud.

"Oh, you're awake", a voice from in front of me said. "How are you feeling? Do you need anything?". The voice got closer, and I saw that it was a nurse.

"Where... am I?".

"The hospital".

"What... happened".

"You passed out after overusing your quirk. All Might be able to stop the villains, and every one of your classmates is okay".

Relief filled my body to know that everyone's okay. "Wait...", I asked, "how long has it been?".

"Five days".

Five days? I've been asleep for FIVE DAYS! At that moment, I could feel my heart drop.

"Umm... Do you need anything else?".

"Jasmine... Tea". She nods her head and leaves. I very slowly push myself up, and once I was sitting up, the nurse came back. She paced the tea down next to me. While drinking my tea, I picked up my phone and looked at the time: 9:38. Setting down my tea, I slowly tip to Midoryia since he's probably the only one who cared that I'm gone other than Momo.

(Y/n): Hey! How's it going

Midoryia: FDJKLSJFLKDSFDNSLJ!!! YOUR AWAKE!!!!

(Y/n): Yeah... what happened while I was gone?

Midoryia: There is no way I would be able to type it all out. How about I go to visit you and tell you everything that happened

(Y/n): Can't wait :)

Midoryia POV

While waiting for in-between classes to end, I got a notification from my phone. I looked at my phone my almost pop out of my head.

(Y/n): Hey! How's it going

OH MY GOSH!!! SHE'S LIVES!!! I was freaking out

Midoryia: FDJKLSJFLKDSFDNSLJ!!! YOUR AWAKE!!!!

(Y/n): Yeah... what happened while I was gone?

How can I example everything that happened?

Midoryia: There is no way I would be able to type it all out. How about I go to visit you and tell you everything that happened

(Y/n): Can't wait :)

I smile and put my phone away. Then Sero smuggled smiled and said, "who you texting Midoryia".

"Oh! Uh....". I should tell them? Yeah, I know they have been worried, but I don't want to. I want to make sure she okay. I want to help. She doesn't need their help. She needs me. "It's nothing".

Timeskip

Running inside the hospital, I ask the nurse if I can see (Y/n). The nurse leads me to her room and lets me inside. Stepping inside, I see her sitting up in a hospital bed while holding a cup. Looking at her, she had bags under her eyes and was slightly shaking when she brings the cup up to her lips. Once she sees me, she smiles and places the cup down, "Hey Midoryia! Good to see you".

My heart started racing, and my face heated up. My body moved on its own, and I ran over to her bed and hugged her. She hugged back but, I could tell she could barely hold her arms up. I pulled away and smiled down as tries started to follow, "I'm... so... happy... your... okay". I couldn't even get out a full sentence because of my tears, but she still understood.

"I happy your okay, last I saw you were getting attacked by one of the villains".

"Yeah...", I said as I stopped crying and sat down in a chair next to her bed. I explained everything to her, from that Nomu guy to Kacchan making all the other classes hate us and the training we did All Might. She talked about how she had woke up this morning and how her family was no stop texting her since. The nurse came back and told us that (Y/n) would be able to leave tomorrow. Once the nurse left, (Y/n) asked, "I haven't told anyone that I woke up since I've had to deal with my family, so did you tell anybody?".

"Uh... no, I was so excited to get here that I kind of forgot...".

"Aw~ I'm so flattered".

"I'm surprised you didn't text Kacchan since I always see you two walking together-".

At that moment, the door slammed open, and there stood Kacchan with the nurse running after him. His face when from mad to pissed after seeing me, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, DEKU!".

"I was checking on-".

"GET OUT", he walked over to me and picked me. He threw me out of the room and almost hit the nurse. I tried to enter again, but he just started yelling again, so I just decide to leave. The nurse just signed and, with a quick word from (Y/n), left the room. I left the hospital and groaned.

Stupid Kacchan, why did he have to push me out. Why didn't I fight back but then (Y/n) would have been sad? I'm going to make sure that (Y/n) is happy because that what the heroes do. I happily go home and get ready to help (Y/n) when she gets back.

(Y/n) POV

Oh sh*t.

The nurse closes the door, and Bakugo turns back to me. "Why the hell ways Deku here?".

"I texted him".

"Why".

"Because I knew that he wouldn't start yelling at me the moment he walked in".

"I'M NOT GOING TO-", he stopped, and his face softens. "I'm not going to yell at you...". I gave him a confused look, and he walked over to the bed and sat down in the chair that Midoryia was sitting in. "I'm happy your okay". I was taken back. He wasn't yelling. He wasn't mad. He just looked sad. "You remember that bet we made for the exams-".

"Yeah, but this seems like a bad time-".

"YOU! You... didn't let me finish", he took a deep breath, "You can never get hurt like that again".

"What?".

"You can't get that hurt again", He stopped, and he seems to be on the verge of tears, "I can't watch you get hurt like that again. If I did, then I wouldn't know what to do".

I put my shaky hand on his face, and he looked at me, "I promise... I wouldn't end up like this again". For what I think is the first time I see Bakugo smile. Not a smirk or a smug look but a genuine smile.

The nurse then walked inside and said that the visiting hours were up. He leaves while the nurse was pacing food next to me. Once the door closes, she starts laughing. I looked at them, and they say, "sorry, it's just he got to see you".

"What?".

"He would show up every day and ask if you were wake and stay till visiting hours were over. You chose a good one".

"What! It's not like".

"Oh, you better get on that. He really cares about you".