Chapter 32 - Sonic, Tails, & Pikachu

So... If you were to name this story? What would you name it? All I can think of is Blink, but I think there is something better.

Walking outside UA, I saw Iida walking outside to the gate. I jogged up to him, "Hey, Iida."

"Oh! Hello (Y/n)," he greeted. We walked side by side in silence. "So... How was your say."

"Fine, how about yours?"

"Okay."

"............"

".........................."

"............................................."

"......................................................................."

"..........................................................................................."

"So... Why did you decide to walk with me."

"Right. That." I took a deep breath, "Are you okay? I mean obviously your not okay. You may not walk ever again, and you got stabbed in the arm-."

"(Y/n)?"

"Oh, sorry. I'm not good at this." Iida looked extremely confused as I started messing with one of the straps on my bag. "You're going through a lot, and I just want to let you know that I understand, and I'm here for you."

"Uhh... What?"

"A few years ago, I lost my mom while she was trying to save some civilians. So, I know what it's like to have a family member get hurt in a villain attack. I wanted to let you know that you not alone. I'm here if you need someone to talk to... Was that any good? I'm not great at comforting people."

"You did great. Thank you."

The two of us parted away and waved goodbye to Iida before going into the train station.

Iida POV

I watch as (Y/n) walks into the train station and while I go to my house. While walking my, mind could not help but think back to your conversation. I was not expecting that. I thought we were going to walk in silence the whole time. Wasn't expecting to hear that. It was nice to know that she cares about me. Then my thoughts started wandering. From the beginning, I felt a hint of jealously since her quirk makes her faster than me. However, now we have become a friend. I'm thankful that I got into UA so that I could meet should a beautiful person. Wait for what? Why did I think that? Do I like her? I mean she's very nice and fun and... I think I like (Y/n).

-Timeskip-

(Y/N) POV

"Alright, that's it for class today. There's only one week left before your final exam begins. I'm sure you're all studying constantly, right. Don't forget to keep training. The written exam is only one element. There's also the practical portion to worry about. Good luck." Mr. Aizawa said as he left the classroom.

"I BARELY EVEN TAKEN NOTES THIS SEMESTER!" Mina and Kaminari screamed.

"With the sports festival and internships, I didn't have time to read the textbooks!"

"It's true that we haven't had very much free time lately."

"We barely learned anything when we took our midterms, so they didn't seem all that hard, but I'm kind of worried about these. We've been through a lot, and they probably won't pull any punches when it comes to testing us."

"As someone ranked in the top ten, I'm not that concerned."

I hate that little grape piece of-.