Chapter 33 - Worry

(Y/n) POV

We had finished your three days of exams. It was long and grueling, but we all made it through. The studying with Momo helped a lot, and I feel like I did well. However, the night before the exam, I couldn't sleep that night and decided to take a walk.

-Flashback-

As I walked through the streets, I pulled my jacket closer to myself. It was so warm today. Why must the weather do this to me? While walking, I smelled something weird in the air, but I couldn't put my figure on it.

Then I turned a cornered and almost bumped into a guy with burns all over his body. "Oh! Hey! Burn Guy," I said as I looked at him.

"W-What? Do I know you?"

"Yes? OH! I usually have (sf/c) that's a lot (shorter/longer)."

"What's with the change?"

"Uhhh-."

"Nevermind. I don't want to know. What are you doing out here?"

"I'm nervous."

"About?"

"I have exams tomorrow, and I'm scared."

"Why?"

"What if I fail? What if-?"

"D*mn you worry a lot."

"Yeah..."

"Just relax. You probably did a lot of work. Just be confident in your abilities." He gently put his hand on my head and patted my hair. "Also, go back to sleep. You don't want to fall asleep in the middle of your test."

-Flashback Over-

Your class stood in front of your teachers while waiting for them to example what's happening.

"Now then, let's begin the last test. Remember, it's possible to fail this final. If you want to go camping, then don't make any stupid mistakes."

"Uh. Why are all the teachers here?"

"I expect many of you have gathered information and believe you have some idea of what you'll be facing with today."

"We're fighting those big old metal robots!"

"Fireworks! Smores! Here we come-!"

"Actually, this year's test will be completely different for various reasons!"

"Principal Nezu!"

"You're changing things?"

"The test now has a new focus. There will be hero work, of course. But also teamwork and combat between actual people, so what does that mean for you? You, students, will be working together in pairs, and your opponents will be one of our esteemed UA teachers! Isn't that fabulous!"

"We're fighting the teachers!"

"Additionally, your partners and your opponents have already been chosen. They were determined, at my discretion, based on various factors including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships."

After that, he listed who would be fighting who:

Sato & Kirishima vs. Cementoss

Asui & Tokoyami vs. Ectoplasm

(Y/n) & Ojiro vs. Snipe

Todoroki & Yaoyorozu vs. Eraser Head

Uraraka & Ayama vs. Thirteen

Ashido & Kaminari vs. Nezu

Koda & Jirou vs. Present Mic

Iida & Shoji vs. Power Loader