Chapter 31 - A Race

Sorry about the short chapter. It's hasn't been the best week for me.

-Timeskip-

A few days later the end of our internships, we head back to school. Midoryia had to say in the hospital. Iida's arms were permanently damaged, and he went home so his mom could look after him. Todoroki went back to his father's agency. I continued to work alongside Manual.

I grabbed my coffee and waved bye to Shinso, and made my way to class. I walked into class to see people talking about their internships. I walk over to Midoryia, Iida, and Todoroki, and we talked a little.

Behind, I heard Kirishima and Sero laughing at Bakugo. Turning around, I giggled at Bakugo's hair which, was now combed down.

"Stop laughing! I heard gotten used to this, and I can't get it back the right way! Did you not hear me! I'll kill you both!"

"I'd like to see you try, pretty boy."

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!"

I laughed. This must have been why Bakugo didn't want to walk with me to school.

Mineta and Kaminari were talking and brought up what happened in Hosu. Everyone else joined in, and we all ended up talking about the Stain. They said that he might have been connected to the league of villains. Also, there was a video circling about Stain and his back story. Iida then started yelling about rules after Kaminari made a dumb comment.

-Timeskip-

"I AM HERE! I hope you're ready to return to our lessons". All Might explained that we are racing, and I smiled.

The first group goes into the city, and the rest of us go to watch. We chatted about who was going to win as the buzzer went off. They all started running, and Sero took an early lead. "Look at him go! In a maze-like this, it makes sense to be above everything else!"

"So that means Sero at an advantage because he can take to the sky."

However, a green flash flung past Sero and into first place. "OH! MIDORYIA!"

"Since when can he do that?"

"Crazy. Those jumps."

In the end, Midoryia fell flat on his face, which let Sero win.

The next group was Aoyama, Tsu, Sato, Kyoka, and I. We all got in our spots, and the test started. In a second, I teleported to the tallest part of the course and looked around. I saw All Might and teleporting over there, winning first. It took longer, but Tsu got second. Followed behind her were Sato, Kyoka, and Aoyama. The final two groups went, and we all went to change.

In the locker room, we were chatting when we thought we heard something from part of the wall. We all stopped and now got closer to the noise. "I want to Yaoyorazu's curses, Ashido's slender waist, (Y/n)'s perfect body, Uraraka's superfine thighs, Asui's unexpected soft boobies!"

Then Kyoka hit him in the eye with her earphone. "Thanks, Kyoka."

"Despicable, we'll fix up this hole immediately." We all finished changing out of our costumes and went back to class.

Momo talked to Mr. Aizawa, and he gave Mineta detention and promised to fix up the hole. Mr. Aizawa stood in front of the class and started talking, "Well, it's almost time for summer vacation. Don't get too excited. You can't just relax an entire month."

"Does that mean?"

"You'll be training while your camping in the woods."

"I KNEW IT! ALRIGHT!"

"A big sleepover!"

"Baths!"

"Fireworks!"

"Springs!"

"And Smores!"

"Skinny Dipping!"

"We've been training in cities. These will be very different conditions."

"However! Those of you who don't pass the final exam at the end before the semester is over will have summer school."

"Everyone, do your best!"

"This is so stupid."

"All you girls better pass this thing!"

With that, the class had finished, and everyone started heading out. I told Bakugo to go without me and grumbled and walked out.