Chapter 30 - Aftermath

All of my English teachers have lied to me.

Todoroki ran over and started to take all of Stain's knives. Iida was looking around and saw some rope. Thankfully, now I could stand, and I went over to help Midoryia to the best of my ability.

Todoroki tided him up and said, "we are lucky that someone threw this into the dumpster."

"Todoroki, I can drag him from here."

"Did you forget your arms are messed up?"

Iida and Todoroki started to walk out of the alley while I grabbed Midoryia and teleported him out. I leaned him up agenesis the building and started to check how bad he was hurt.

"What are you doing here, boy?" Said a short grandpa wearing a hero costume with weird boots.

"Grand Torino! I was only-."

Grandpa fell forward and kicked Midoryia right on the face, "I thought I told you to say on the bullet train."

"Who's this."

"Grand Torino, he's the hero I'm interning with. I don't get it; how did you find us?"

"I was told to come here by someone else. I have no idea what's going on, but at least your not dead, least".

"I am too, and It sorry." Grandpa just looked mad before more heroes came over to us.

The other hero ran over and said, "Endeavor told us there was a request for help here".

"We would have gotten here faster, but we found another hero on the way here badly hurt."

"Children?"

"Those injuries look bad."

"I'll call an ambulance right away".

"Hey, look", they all stopped and gasped as they noticed the hero killer tied up behind us.

They grabbed the Stain and made sure we were okay. One of them walked up to me and looked at my arm, which still had a knife in it.

Iida walked up to the three of us and apologized, "I'm truly sorry. I was just so angry. I couldn't see anything else."

"I'm sorry to Iida, you were going through so much by yourself, and I couldn't tell anything was wrong, even though I'm your friend."

"Hey, pull yourself together. You're the class rep."

At that moment, I could say anything. I knew what Iida was feeling at that moment. The grief. The anger. The confusion. I couldn't bring myself to do say anything. I wasn't prepared to face those feelings again.

While I was in thought, I didn't notice that a nomu was coming. It grabbed Midoryia and me and continued to fly off.

Then it started to fall to the ground, "The word hero has lost all meaning in this society. The world is overrun by criminals like you who chase pathic dreams." We went hurriedly to the ground with Stain standing over us. "Everything that I do is to create a stronger society."

"Everyone, be on your guard. We have a fight with our hands."

"Why are you all standing around like fools? The villain must have flown this way, right?" He talked with his sidekick about how everyone else was. Finally, Endeavor noticed the hero killer standing over the body of the nomu.

Midoryia was trying to fight back, but I just lied there. I didn't know what to do. I was completed overwhelmed.

Endeavor was about to attack when Grandpa stopped him.