Hiatus Notice

Hello, I am DARC, the Author of Underleveled.

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who supported this story. I never thought it would even reach 100 views in the first place. I just decided to do it because my sister loved my stories, and I wanted to put it somewhere for safekeeping.

I didn't know that it would reach 100 views or even thousands of views. I would like to thank everyone for that. It might be just a measly thousand views compared to others who got millions, but it was more than enough for me.

However, I had to make a decision to take a break because of health reasons. I really tried my best to create another chapter, but I realized I just can't do it. In the end, I decided to make sure that Kane finished his own battle so that I wouldn't end in such a big cliffhanger.

But don't worry, I don't have plans to drop this story. In fact, I planned to drop this story for just a few 50-ish chapters, but since it blew up that it even reached ranked 1 at some point, I realized that maybe people actually liked it that I decided to push through.

English is not my first language, but since then, I've been reading many books and other novels to improve it. I also tried to read other novels and watched and played many gameplay videos to incorporate them into them. And I will continue to do so.

Once again, thank you for your support! I promised to get back and release bulk chapters once I get better.

DARC 

P.S. Any type of feedback you would like this share, whether positive or negative, about Underleveled, I would gladly take a look at them and use them to improve the story.