Chapter 121

"This is my family... the GM15 Guild."

They all simultaneously and elegantly bowed their heads at Kane, to which the naked man reciprocated.

Ryore spoke,

"He's the guy we're talking out about. The one we met when we faced the dual Heraldian Horrors at the Mavencrown Tower."

A voluptuous short-haired blonde in a catsuit approached him.

[ID: Camilla (GM15 Guild ELDER/COMMANDER)]

She began to circle Kane, staring at him up and down. Kane immediately became embarrassed for the first time, covering his PP with both hands.

'I know this is a fake body, but why do I suddenly feel uncomfortable with this lady leering at me?'

But Kane couldn't help himself either. He couldn't stop peeking back at that waving booty and boobas that were noticeable through her catsuit.

WHOOSH!

Camilla quickly turned her head, crouching down, catching Kane in the act as they both stared at each other's faces.

"Did you just stare at my ass?"

Kane flinched.

"E-Errr... no, I'm just looking in the same direction."

Camilla tapped Kane's shoulder and whispered to his ear.

"So, what are you doing in these Prisons, babe?"

"B-Babe?!"

Kane suddenly felt goosebumps in his body upon hearing her voice.

'Fuck! Is this the Ara-ara effect that Joshua talked about?!'

WHAM!

Camilla suddenly clapped in front of the daydreaming idiot, returning him to reality.

"Hey! Answer my question, Babe. What are you doing in these Prisons?"

Her voice somehow displayed animosity for Kane.

'Wait... why am I suddenly being interrogated?'

Kane slowly shifted his head, gazing back at Xvin, asking for help like a child caught stealing some candies. However, the Pyromancer just nodded at him. Kane's eyes widened in dismay.

'W-What's that supposed to mean?!'

Camilla gently held Kane's cheeks and slowly repositioned his head, facing back at her.

"So, what's your answer?"

Their nose nearly touching each other made Kane's face rapidly turn red, even in real life.

'SHE'S TOO FUCKING CLOSE!!'

He just couldn't answer the question.

"Uhhh..."

Kane tried to remain composed, taking a deep breath.

"I was initially contracted by the Zodiac Mage to rescue Morgana. But I needed to get a powerful item underneath this City that would help us called the Demon Mirror. But along the way, I faced and defeated Rashina Synderium. I unintentionally dragged her through a Red Gate while escaping her men, in which we unexpectedly encountered a Dragon...."

Kane narrated every detail before this standoff for an entire 10 minutes!

Everyone had their jaws dropped upon hearing his story. Even Camilla was flustered upon hearing him. Silence loomed the place.

"...and finally, I'm here!"

This idiot was even happy as he finished his story.

'SHIT!'