Chapter 58

The battle's victors calmly gather around a tent that Brahmian made while eating food served by both Presley and his crew.

Rizza widened her eyes upon eating Presley's delicious fish.

[You gained Fisherman's Creation buff]

[Fisherman's Creation: You will gain STR and INT for 100 minutes. The rate of increase depends on the Fisherman's main stats.]

"Woah! You guys are cool!"

Tormund approached Rizza and handed her tofu.

"Now, try this. Enjoy..."

"Yup! Thanks!"

Sommer smiled upon seeing everyone happy about the food that they were serving.

"Glad they liked it."

Howser nodded.

"Yeah. It would've been better if Jenny was here."

Both of them looked at Presley, who was diligently preparing the food. Howser's expression suddenly changed.

"I feel sorry. It was our fault why Jenny got separated. We should've not let her go to her family alone."

"..."

But while everyone was happy, there was one guy with a frowning face.

"What's with that grumpy look, Kane? You're the one who defeated the Boss?"

"Nothing. You wouldn't understand it anyway."

It was the look of a person who failed all three Phantom Assimilation.

'Now I have to wait for 30 hours just to assimilate another one! I can't believe I only have 6 successful attempts out of hundreds of tries!"

Aside from Kane, another guy was more focused and glaring at Kane rather than enjoying his happy time.

"Hmmm, I really know that guy..."

The man stood up to approach Kane.

"You there. You're Kane250, right?"

[ID: Kane]

"What are you talking about? I'm just Kane."

SHING!

The man suddenly took out a bounty poster and showed it to him. Kane's badly pixelated face was shown along with some words underneath.

BEWARE OF PLAYER KANE250

THIS MAN USED A COUPLE OF NEWBIES AND THEN GOT THEM KILLED JUST TO GET ALL THE LOOT ON FRUIT EYE CAVE.

Kane started laughing.

"Ha! That wasn't me!"

The commotion caught the attention of almost everyone. Presley approached them to check what was going on.

"Hmmm, what's this..."

[ID: Pazkal]

"...Mr. Pazkal. What's that paper?"

Pazkal politely handed him the paper.

"There was a suspected smurf named Kane250 that tricked some newbies back at the Fruit Eye Cave."

"Okay, but that was very far from here."

"I can never forget it—that same face. I was supposed to be at the Ellemune Kingdom at that time, but my guild called me to hunt down that guy. I failed since I got killed in the process."