Chapter 81

"H-HELP! HEL—AAAAAAHHH!!"

SPLAT!

It has been an hour since the bloodbath had started. It was very chaotic.

The wolves multiplied at an unimaginable rate.

Thankfully, Spencer managed to survive so far because of his experiences back at the Digging Site.

BAM!

GRRR!

But Spencer eventually slammed onto one of the wolves. Is his luck finally ran out?

SHING!

Spencer took out his sword from his belt.

"Swordance of the Paladi—"

PAK!

Suddenly, a Knight in black and red-pulsing armor appeared and grabbed Spencer's arm. The Knight spoke in his deep male voice,

"Stop! They'll just multiply if you did that!"

The wolf clawed them, but the Knight blocked its claws with his black sword.

CLANG!

Despite his perfect block, the Knight was still pushed back because of the wolf's powerful force.

But Spencer still found it amazing how he blocked the wolf's attack with only one hand while holding a torch on the other.

The same Mohawk Paragon that pushed Spencer earlier noticed the torch that the Knight was holding.

'A torch?! Oh, I get it now!'

The Mohawk suddenly braved the wolf head-on.

[Howling Flames!]

"KAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

He unleashed a devastating fire breath!

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

The wolf started whimpering as it was being burned to dust. It was effective. His skill was too powerful that the wolf entirely turned to dust.

"Haha! Easy!"

SHING!

A second later, a beam of light suddenly glimmered in front of him.

"H-Huh?!"

The Paragon immediately shivered at the horrible sight.

All of the specks of dust suddenly turned into monstrous wolves!

These wolves evolved larger than the wolf that got burned. They were huge and could stand.

At this point, they were more like werewolves rather than just wolves.

The Knight immediately dropped his torch upon seeing the horrifying result.

He admitted to Spencer,

"I thought it would work, but I was contemplating since they might just multiply again. And it did happen."

The player tried to run away, but the wolf suddenly opened its mouth.

SHING!

It beamed laser from its mouth!

BAAAAAMMMM!!

Spencer and the Knight simultaneously leaped away. They both looked below them, witnessing the demise of the Mohawk Paragon.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"