Chapter 41

The ABN Corporation or the Arcanos Broadcasting Network Corporation was one of its subsidiaries that helped them become the world's most powerful company.

The contents of the ABN News were mostly about what was happening inside Arcadia.

People watched this network for different reasons.

Finding tips from the achievements of other players.

Tracking down the top players that they admired.

Waiting for themselves to come out on TV.

Or just trying to look for players they would like to sponsor as sponsors would get a fraction of the Player's earnings in Arcadia. This was the reason why most players would reveal themselves in the Global Rankings.

But their ratings would always peak every time there were monumental events that were happening in Arcadia. And it happened.

"Good morning, Paragons! This is Mark Hoffman of ABN News Reporting about the very shocking event that happened here in the Red Border!"

Since Arcanos employees were banned from playing Arcadia, reporters like Mark Hoffman would always be on Level 1 while being protected by bodyguards around level 500.

"For those who didn't know, the Red Border have been a hot topic because of the sudden assault on Princess Morgana Synderium's fortress, the Sunflower Hive, by Warlord Tetsuya's men."

Mark Hoffman turned to the side to show the viewers the scorched aftermath of the battlefield, which contained many dead NPCs from both sides.

"After years of conflict, Tetsuya finally gained the upper hand by having Vulcan, the Top 80th Player in the world rankings, join his side and led his army. This battle also revealed that Vulcan managed to acquire a hidden Vampire Epic Class. But the brutal battle concluded in a very unexpected way. Who do you think won this battle?"

Multiple clips of people being interviewed were shown on the screen. Some of them were in real life while some were interviewed in Arcadia. These people were asked who they think won the battle.

"It was probably Princess Synderium since she was one of the most powerful NPC out there."

"Of course, Vulcan will win. How can he lose against an NPC? Plus, he got a newfound power."

"Princess Morgana should win since she was beautiful."

"I feel bad from Morgana. I hope she wins."

"Vulcan will probably win. He was the Top 80th Player, after all."

"Vulcan might've won, but he's still an asshole! I met him in Arcadia once!"

The Park family was also watching the TV while eating their lunch with Kane was beside them. Sunmi spoke,

"Ah, look at that. People all over the world are crazy about this."

Her Jae Joon, her husband, replied,

"Why? I'm also following it!"

"Yeah, yeah. You have a lot of time, why don't you help us in the shop?!"

"I don't know how to cook!"

PAK!

San Mi smacked Jae Joon in the face.

"Do you think we know how to cook?! That's why Kane always complained because no one knows how to cook! Why don't you study how to cook since you have so much time!?!?"