Chapter 50

Out of nowhere, a massive meteor suddenly emerged from the dark clouds, falling toward the hill.

They couldn't believe it as it would both bring the whole invading army on the hill and the whole Dragomir to dust.

"Bullshit, I had enough. I'm gonna run!"

Kane quickly stood up and desperately ran away even if he was fractured. But Presley grabbed him in his collar, just like how Kane grabbed him earlier.

"Hmmm, you're not going anywhere until you help me!"

Both the Players and the NPCs could only watch as the meteor fell on top of the hill.

But that was for them. For the person who got used to emergency situations like this, Kane desperately tried to escape by opening the map to find the nearest waypoint.

[Do you want to fast-travel at Spider's Cove?]

[Yes]

[You don't have enough golds to fast-travel]

"FUCK! WHY DID YOU ASK?!"

BAAAAAAAAAAM!

The meteor slammed on the hill.

Kane closed his eyes and tried to protect his head with his hands like a simple earthquake drill.

With how Kane was acting right now, this event seemed to be more terrifying than his encounters with the Heraldian Horrors.

But a few seconds already passed, and he was still alive.

The teary-eyed Kane looked beside him and saw Presley protecting Jenny by hugging her.

All of them had crouched down because of the meteor.

But Chaos Revenant was undaunted that he was just confidently standing. Even the Ninja slammed his sword to the ground to create a shield to defend himself. But Chaos Revenant was just standing right in front of him. The more he looked at his eyes, the more he became a mystery.

'Those eyes... events like this wasn't new for him. This was common for him.'

But because he was standing still, he managed to see how the Minotaur caught the meteor with his bare hands.

No explosion came out because the Minotaur absorbed the impact that the army was unscathed.

Tormund was delighted.

"YES! WE SURVIVED!"

"Not yet."

All of them shifted their gaze at the mountain that Chaos Revenant was pointing at.

The Battalion Commander smiled.

"FUEGO!"

EEEEEEEeeeeeeeee!

EEEEEEEeeeeeeeee!

The thousands of flaming arrows and boulders that filled the sky canceled the giant Knight's white light.

Simultaneously, the Minotaur single-handedly hurled the boulder, a hundred times his size, at white Knight.

Kane believed in second chances. He opened his map again.

[Inventory]

[Golds: 10,000]

[Spider's Cove Waypoint: 10,007]

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!"

Kane immediately grabbed Presley.

"Give me 7 gold! I just need 7!"