Chapter 69

"I TOLD YOU! YOU'RE NOT WELCOME IN THIS FAMILY! GET HIM AWAY!"

It was around 5 years ago when it happened.

Kane was handcuffed by the police after allegedly assaulting his whole family. That was what the police charged him. But mysterious enough, his family doesn't have any injuries, nor was there any record of forceful entry or any object destroyed in their house.

Still, Kane was arrested at 18 years old, just a few hours after being released from detention. It was the last time he saw his family.

It was the last time he saw the different gazes of his family.

A furious look from his father's eyes.

A worried glance from his mother's eyes.

A disgusted look from his older brother's eyes.

A blank stare from his younger brother's eyes.

And a disappointed look from his beautiful older sister's eyes.

And who would've thought that after years of hiding, Kane unintentionally intertwined lives with one of his relatives once again like it was fate?

And who would've thought that he would meet her at Arcadia, the game that Kane loathed so much?

After years of hiding, Kane unexpectedly got tangled with Bianchi—his older sister. Or also known as THE GEMINI.

***

- PRESENT DAY -

"YEHEY!!"

"YAAHOOOOOO!!"

"WOWOWOWOWOWO!!"

Upon seeing Kane completely fine, the players started cheering and celebrating in their own ways.

Kane only managed to survive as he waited for the Mirandan Bee Form to nearly deplete its HP and then switch back to his basic form. But now, he was completely naked once again.

Rafter and Malloy approached Kane.

"Woah, man! Thanks for helping us! That was awesome!"

"Yeah, dude! I don't care if you scammed us before or not, but thanks for saving us right now!"

"I told you I didn't do it!"

Kane suddenly stepped forward and grabbed Dreyer's shirt.

"Hey, hey, hey. What was that? You tried to kill me again, right?"

"Uhh... no, I'm just making sure you're okay."

Kane looked at Dreyer's fists and saw that it was glowing red.

'Look at this idiot. He's scared shitless that he forgot to deactivate his skill.'

Dreyer immediately noticed his glances that he quickly disengaged his skill.

"Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Oi! Give me back my apartment."

"W-What?! You think I'll just give it to you because you saved me?!"

SHING!

Dreyer, Malloy, and Rafter were simultaneously taken aback as Kane suddenly summoned a sword on his hands. Moreover, Kane pointed the red glowing text on top of his head, making him a lot scarier.

"Since I received a Rogue Status, I might as well kill you right now and take those valuable items inside you that you loved so much."

"Eeeekk!"

Dreyer slowly took a few steps back as Kane slowly walked forward.

[Error. You can't disconnect during combat]