Chapter 90

Kane slowly walked toward the sizeable giant castle in front of him. As he drew closer, he finally noticed that it was filled with a thousand doors.

[Beauty of the Beast]

From time to time, civilians were getting sold and turned a slave as their families went bankrupt. Slaves were forced to work inside a giant castle filled with mysterious creatures and events. Will that slave survive or not?

Objective: Choose a door and complete the quest before the time limit ends.

There was nothing significant about the doors as they were all average looking.

[Nethalion's Eye]

But even with Nethalion's eye, it didn't pick up anything.

"Eh, hmmm. Normally, they make the most obvious one to be the hardest. That is why I'm gonna pick the least that they were expecting!"

Kane sped around the walls of the mansion until he reached the end corner.

"I'll choose you!"

The smart-ass opened the door that was beside the last door in the corner. Because he believed players would usually pick the middle door or the doors in the corners.

Upon entering, Kane was immediately greeted by the sight of massive hallways and Knight statues made of stones.

"Haiyaaa!!"

PAK!

Kane immediately smashed one of the statues in front of him.

"Huh? No XP?"

But Kane mistook the statue for a monster.

"How about this?!"

WAPAK!

Kane struck another statue beside it.

PAK!

CRASH!

THUD!

CLANG!

Kane smashed almost everything in the whole room, but nothing happened. They were just basically decorations! But this man filled with paranoia lost all logic in his life!

He kept on going from room to room, smashing everything he could see, but nothing was happening except that Kane was now tired.

"Huff... huff... huff..."

The exhausted idiot continued moving forward. Since there were no opponents either, Kane took the time to examine the spoils from his last battle.

[Dark Magician (Kane250) 81 > 87]

[Spider Queen (Kane250) 104 > 106]

[Deminotaur (Kane250) 100 > 101]

"Ugh! It's hard to Level up when it turns 100."

BAM!

"Ouch!"

Suddenly, Kane slammed onto a large door.

"What is this? Why is this looked like a Boss room?"

Regardless, Kane opened it. The next room was so big, probably one of the most enormous dungeon rooms he'd seen. And unlike other dungeons, at least this room was neat and was obviously getting cleaned every now and then.

But what bothered Kane was Sonaya standing in the middle of the room.

"Damn it."

Seeing the room with Sonaya in the middle, Kane knew that this was none other than an arena.