Chapter 130

History repeated all over again. The Players and NPCs became disoriented, running here and there just like what happened in Kane's first run.

They were frantic and confused about all the meteors and lasers coming down. But one person was built differently.

WHAM!

A meteor crashed on Kane head-on!

But he never cared. He tanked and lifted it like it was nothing!

"Wow, dude! You're really stronk, AF!" Malloy screamed.

Kane just awkwardly smiled.

But in reality, his legs were trembling right now as his spasms weren't over. He barely could use his legs, so he no longer bothered dodging the falling meteor.

'Damn it. Why did I have to get beaten by Wynter yesterday?'

Kane used all his might, tossing the boulder back to the ceiling.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

BAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM!!

It struck the ceiling, but it wasn't enough!

Kane walked it off awesomely, casually approaching the other fallen meteors like a badass that people started whispering.

"Did you see that guy? He's just walking in all this chaos!"

"Man, he just threw the boulder like it was nothing!"

"I guess it's true that he already cleared this before!!"

People didn't know that his legs were just aching in the real world and that he had no choice but to walk. But unintentional awesomeness was still awesome, indeed.

Kane grabbed the other fallen meteors beside him, tossing them in the air like pitching a ball!

WHAAAAMM! WHAAAAMM! WHAAAAMM!

The entire ceiling crumbled down, malfunctioning the meteor and laser spawners. Epicus, who still had an eye left on his face, gazed directly at Kane!

SHING!

He beamed Kane up!

PHACK!

But the Paragon just tanked it head-on and proceeded to run toward him.

[You received 7,000 damage]

[You received 4,000 damage]

[You received 19,000 damage]

[You received 6,000 damage]

[Kane250 LVL 7]

HP: [71,000/120,000]

Everybody gasped, watching Kane tank the laser.

"HOLY SHIT! THAT GUY JUST STOOD UP!"

"THIS GUY IS INSANE!!"

Kane actually tried to run away as he wasn't confident in tanking the laser, but his legs kept wobbling.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! CAN YOU PLEASE MOVE MY DEAR LEGS?!?!"

Kane glowed red after getting heated by the beam. Instead of using his legs, Kane punched the floor to bounce toward Epicus.

POW!

A single punch propelled Kane toward Epicus, leaving a trail of red light. As he was about to land beside Epicus' leg, Kane unleashed a powerful punch toward the monster's leg with his laser-heated body!