Chapter 62

Among the battles that Kane faced, the Heraldian Horrors had the highest level, with their level being LVL 300. And the next one was the one he was facing right now –Hakhos, Ruler of Amasino Mountains.

But the Heraldian Horrors were known to be just around LVL 100. The only reason why they were LVL 300 was because of their collective strength.

What am I implying? Basically, the LVL 215 Hakhos was actually Kane's most powerful opponent so far. Luckily, Kane wasn't alone.

However...

Can the three of them really win this fight?

Before the battle resumed, Chaos Revenant slowly took a step.

"Kane, can you handle this guy?"

"W-What? What do you mean? Why me?"

"You're the highest leveled fighter in this team."

"Huh?! No! Presley's far ahead of me! I'm just level 53!"

A level that he invented.

But Presley shrugged it off.

"He said fighter. I'm a Fisherman, moron!"

"Uuugghhh... why does it had to be me?"

WHOOSH!

Presley suddenly hurled a small ball toward Kane. The moron opened it and saw that it was a fishball.

"Huh? How did you know how to make these? Are there fishballs in Europe?"

"Yes, dumbass. And even if there wasn't, I have an internet to search for it."

Kane swallowed that it prompted a notification.

[You consumed Fisherman's Compacted Fishball]

[All damage received will be reduced by 20%. Effects stacks with other buffs]

'Wait, what?! But I still have another buff! No way!'

His title 'The one who survived a battle against an undefeatable deity' along with the food buffs granted him a total of 30% damage resistance from any kind of attack.

'Oh, yeah! Effect stacking! Maybe Presley had some more food!'

This was the first time his bonuses managed to stack after the events on Herald City's magical cave. Because of that, Kane was hyped that he suddenly thought of something good.

A game-changer that could change their fate!

[Change Form]

[Metamorphosis: Cercian Goblin LVL 63]

"Presley! Give me more of your food and potions!"

"W-What? I don't have anything more."

"Yeah, just give it to m—Uh?! What?"

The bright smile on Kane's face immediately faded.

"What do you mean you don't have anything more?"

"That was my last food. I gave everything to Tormund. The NPCs needed to survive far better than us who could just respawn."

"Fuck you! You should've said it earlier!"

Not giving up, Kane turned to Revenant instead.

"Do you have poti—"

Revenant suddenly threw a potion.