Chapter 107

[WAR HORNET LVL 40 Awakened]

[Thousand Eyes passive skill activated]

Being the Overseer grants you a vision that others cannot. Within a 50-meter radius, anything that moves will be tracked and shown in the Minimap. Any sentient being that would get out of the 50-meter radius will leave a scent that the Overseer can track and last for 100 seconds.

DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!

[1184 Units Detected]

"1184!! That's too much!!" Kane screamed.

The outlines of Kane's opponents' bodies were shown to him even if they were on the other side of the walls.

"Hmmm, now what skill should I use next?"

Kane smiled upon spotting another cheat skill.

"ALRIGHT! KAMEWAME SPEAR!!"

[Fleeting Javelin]

Unleash an Energized Javelin that could pass through walls, dealing 1000% of your normal attack. Each wall/obstacle that the Javelin would pass would reduce its final damage output by 10%.

BZZZZTTT!! WHOOONG!!

After a one-second channeling, Kane unleashed a massive spear that phased through the walls.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

Multiple opponents were hit, but none of them died.

[Opantas077 LVL 120 received 700 damage]

[Hitteria11 LVL 127 received 654 damage]

[Nonita LVL 113 received 611 damage]

One of them spoke,

"700 damage? Isn't his damage very low?"

Kane flinched upon hearing it.

'Oh no! I need to be careful or else they'll know my level!'

Right now, his attackers were still wary of him. But once they found out that he was just LVL 7 using a LVL 40 Form, then they would immediately swarm over him without a doubt.

Kane immediately crouched down and began sneaking around.

[Biting Lance]

Summons a poisoned Lance that can be used for 100 seconds, dealing 200% of your ATK and slowing your target for 5 seconds. The damage is doubled if the Lance was thrown.

Upon throwing, you can activate Teleport, forcing your Lance to drop to the ground, teleporting you to where it landed. Only you and your equipment are eligible for the Teleport. You can only Teleport once per Lance, and only one Lance can exist at a time.

"Now, let's take a look around."

[Nethalion's Eye]

Upon scanning the area using his [Nethalion's Eye] and [Thousand Eyes], Kane noticed other groups of units scattered around him.

"Hmmm, these guys weren't with them."

WHOOSH!

Suddenly, a white-blue lance landed beside player Opantas. He crooked his eyesbrows as he looked at it.

"Huh?"

SHING!

Kane suddenly teleported to where the Lance landed using his [Biting Lance] skill. He finally found his first victim!