Chapter 54

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!

"Aaaahhh!"

CLANG!

"Help!"

CLANG!

"We're sorry! We made a mista—ack!"

SPLAT!

It was a bad rainy day for this young Asian dude who was just passing through the forest. Unlike other players, this guy was a famous merchant among Paragons, but his business was halted because of the wars.

[ID: Brahmian]

Borders were closed, and all of Brahmian's customers ran away. There were also other bandits like these people who were trying to take his merchandise.

SHING!

The boy took out a sword and pierced the head of a crawling bandit on the floor.

"No... no... no... we made a mis—Ack!"

"If I was weaker, then you would've killed me!"

Despite carrying a heavy load of equipment on his back, he was able to kill all the bandits who tried to rob him.

TAP... TAP... TAP...

But it wasn't over as there was another heavily bloodied guy approaching him. The man pointed at him and shouted,

"Another one! I'm sorry, but I'm in a fucking hurry!"

The merchant was flustered as there was an ID on top of the guy's head.

"A Paragon. To think that you sided with bandits just to make a profit out of this war! I despise you!"

The merchant snapped his hands, and a chest fell from the sky out of nowhere.

***

[Error. Still on Cooldown.]

"RIP. What the hel—"

BAM!

The Minotaur smashed its hammer toward him.

"Woah, woah, woah! Wait a minute, bruh!"

BAM!

But the Minotaur wasn't gonna give him any time.

"Alright, let's bring it on!"

[Metamorphosis – Spider Queen Form]

[You used Medium Cooldown Potion]

The Minotaur stopped moving and opened its mouth instead.

"What the..."

Kane was flustered about seeing that its mouth started turning red.

'Did this guy just instantly knew fire is my weakness?'

"GUAAAHHHH!!"

BOOOOMMMM!

Suddenly, all the flames began to converge into one location. It began to come together at a black Spider, with the same size as Kane's head, that Kane was holding!

"Hehehe!"

[Active Skill: Explosive Spider LVL 1]

Spawn a mutated spider that would absorb magical damage. The spider will explode after 5 seconds at 200% damage as it absorbed.

Kane aimed his hand at the Minotaur.

WHOOSH!

[Web Zip]