Chapter 80

"Yes, master. They're going to start."

"Right. I'm coming right now. Bye."

BEEP!

You know that moment when people say they were coming right now? We all know it was a SCAM!

Kane stood right in front of Zachary's Shop. Sticking to the plan, Kane was supposed to meet with Zachary behind his former shop.

But as soon as he went to the alley, Kane encountered the hooded men once again!

"What the? Part 2?"

Upon seeing Kane, a hooded fellow quickly summoned a chain made of ice.

SHING!

That man immediately whacked Kane.

SHACK!!

But the fence was destroyed instead because Kane jumped away.

"Ugh! Why are you attacking m—WHAT?"

Kane was surprised as he suddenly started sinking to the ground upon landing. The hooded men placed their hands on the ground, converting it into an instant quicksand.

'HOT DAMN! THESE ARE NOT JUST THUGS!'

[Rainsleif Thugs LVL 50]

[Rainsleif Thugs LVL 60]

[Rainsleif Thugs LVL 40]

'And they're definitely not like level 50!'

WHACK!

WHAM!

They quickly roped Kane's left hand, and another tied his other hand on the other side. With that, Kane was immediately subdued.

[Status: Rooted]

"Okay. I give up. What do you want?"

The hooded men started converging toward the disabled Paragon.

"I guess the information was right. He's only physical damage dealer."

Kane suddenly intervened.

"I don't have time for this, bruh. So, let's make this short."

[Change Form: Fallen Monkey]

WHOOSH!

As he changed form, Kane suddenly unleashed a powerful energy blast, pushing everyone away, destroying the chains, and freeing his legs in the process.

[Advanced Metamorphosis LVL 3]

Change your form to become the doppelganger of the souls you assimilated. The form will remain unless the user's mana dropped to zero or the skill was canceled by the user. Mana cost per second depends on the form you assimilated. Each form has its own cooldown depending on the form's current level. An energy blast can be activated every time you change forms.

Since Kane's hands were free once again, Kane summoned a jade staff.

SHING!

"I'll make this short. Your intel is shit."

[Falling Staff LVL 5]

While using a staff, slam it on the ground and inflict an additional 300% damage. Additionally, it will also apply the Pyro DMG explosion to your opponent and its surroundings equal to 50% of the damage you dealt. Your next attack will be amplified, dealing 200% of your basic ATK damage. Buff stacks with other Fallen Monkey Skills.