Chapter 45

Kane swung his club straight at Briggs' face, while Briggs swung his sword down.

PAK!

Blood was splashed on both Briggs' and Kane's face as Kane's arm got mutilated.

'Fuck...'

[Kane250 (Cercian Goblin) Status: Fractured]

[Kane250 (Cercian Goblin) Status: Dismembered Hand]

[Kane250 (Cercian Goblin) Status: Bleeding]

Kane immediately fell down to the ground while Briggs was staring down on him.

Byron couldn't help but feel uneasy about Kane.

'What's with that look? He didn't shout at all. Was he used to getting his limbs dismembered?'

It was probably because he was just using a VR set, and he was in goblin form.

"What now? Was that all?"

PAK!

An arrow was fired at Briggs face, but he easily deflected.

"Later, baby. I'll take care of this gu—"

But Kane was no longer there. He took a jump using his goblin leap skill and leaped to the broken ceiling by grabbing some of the cave's stalactites.

"Hey, lewd woman, axeman and magic man, go under shield boy! And shield boy, aim your shield upward!"

Jenny raised her eyebrow on Kane's orders.

"The fuck is he talking about? We have names!"

But Sommer immediately grabbed her toward Tormund, who was already aiming his shield upward.

Since Kane managed to kill the spider, Tormund, Howser, and Sommer were now faithfully following Kane's orders.

Briggs suddenly jumped high to reach Kane, that Byron tried to stop him.

"Hey, Briggs! Stop!"

But it was too late.

[Club Smash!]

POW!

Kane suddenly banged his staff at the cracks within the ceiling. The stalactites started falling down, including the stalactite that Kane was hanging. But Kane saved himself from the fall by using his leaping skill.

The stalactites fell on top of the Paragons, including Briggs.

[You killed Iso41]

[Reputation on Dragomir decreased]

[FAME increased]

[You killed Addoc]

[Reputation on Dragomir decreased]

[FAME increased]

[You killed Fillion8]

[Reputation on Dragomir decreased]

[FAME increased]

[You killed ScatterYourFood]

[Reputation on Dragomir decreased]

[FAME increased]

[You kill—]

Byron managed to survive by creating a green barrier on top of him. But Kane suddenly landed on it.