Chapter 101

"Master Aries, are you sure they'll be fine on their own?" Hammock asked.

While all the other Zodiac Mages entered the Final Room, Aries stayed behind.

"I completely refused to help Kane even up until the end. Don't you think this is enough for Averus to finally give up on his suspicions?"

"B-But what if Kane and Spencer would fail?"

"Well... let's just hope that wouldn't happen."

***

It was chaotic.

People were falling down from both sides. Some of them were Paragons, while some were NPCs that will never be revived.

Spencer was horrified to see that all their efforts crumbled down as both factions ended up in an all-out war situation. But what flustered him most was that the most crucial figure suddenly started missing.

"Master! Master! Where are you?!"

Little did everyone knew, Kane was actually hiding on top of one of the massive pillars in the area like a Spider. Was it cowardice? But his face showed no signs of faintheartedness. His eyes were even full of determination while watching the battle.

[Magistrate of the Bee Queen LVL 800]

HP: [?/?]

Even when facing two Zodiac Mages, the Magistrate was able to hold his ground, unleashing lightning bolts from afar.

WHOOONGGG! WHOOONGGG!!

Because of that, both Averus and Sonaya had a hard time moving forward.

Averus shouted,

"This guy, all of his bolts were deadly. I'm surprised you're able to deflect them."

"Hmph! If I can't, then I should stop using this Claymore!"

Averus quickly jumped away, diving down on top of a Beeknight that Capricorn was fighting.

SHING!

As the Zodiac Mage came down, a shimmering white light traced the position where he came from down to the ground where he landed.

WHOOSH!!

The Beeknight was sliced in half.

"Craig. Why don't you help us instead of fighting some random monster? Aren't you ashamed being the Capricorn?"

Craig Fox took a look at the Magistrate that they were fighting, but it seemed not an easy monster that they could defeat.

"Ugghhh... I never wanted to be a Zodiac Mag—aaaaaahhhh!!"

But Averus was not in the mood to hear excuses. He grabbed Capricorn's collar and tossed him toward the Magistrate.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

The Mage immediately took action, summoning a large magic circle right at Capricorn's face.

SHING!

PHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!

It unleashed a purple beam that lasered a couple of massive pillars to pieces. It was that powerful that even a Zodiac Mage like Capricorn would be obliterated to ashes.

WHOOSH!

But Capricorn suddenly bounced in the air, dodging his attack. The Magistrate was surprised by the Capricorn's ability.