Chapter 136

"Rosaria! Unleash all skills you know while we regroup!" Kane shouted.

"W-What?! T-Then what's going to happen to me?!" she complained.

But he ignored her.

"Hey, the three of you, get back!"

Avana, Malloy, and Rafter immediately jumped away, leaving Rosaria in the middle of the fight.

"W-What am I supposed to do?"

Kane grinned at her.

"Good luck, girl!"

Giving her emotional support before disappearing behind the Royal Court's tall partitions.

"AAAAHHHH!! You assh—"

PHAAAAMMM!!!

Miranda punched her with a massive fist she conjured.

WHOOOSH!

Rosaria rolled, regaining her stance, and tried to escape, but it was too late. Miranda was locked onto her.

SHING!

Miranda crafted a wall that prevented Rosaria from rejoining the others. Having no choice, Rosaria unleashed everything she got.

ZIIIIINNNNNNGGG!!

A massive magic circle appeared, summoning multiple animals, such as hawks, bats, lions, tigers, and wolves. But the Ghost was unfazed and only stared down at her summons.

***

"Do you really have no idea how to defeat her?" Kane asked Cancer.

"I don't."

He didn't take that for an answer, so he started shaking the lolicon repeatedly.

"Impossible! I'm sure there was a time that they were defeated or had a hard time winning their battle!"

Cancer did ponder about it.

"I wasn't there. But from the stories, the entire squad of Scadovia Synderium, which included Miranda, was wiped out by a Demon Lord."

Kane thought of something.

'Wait a minute. Spencer also broke Miranda's shield earlier. Can I also do that with my Demon Form?'

Aside from his Monkey Form, the Demon Form was still available.

THUD!

Kane placed his two secret weapons in front of the group.

[Unknown Boba Tea]

Restores HP and MP by 30% and provides +15% movement speed upon consumption.

"W-What are these?" Avana asked.

"It's our last chance. I'm sorry about this, Rafter and Malloy, but this is a job only Paragons can pull off."

***

GULP!

After the explanation, Malloy and Rafter drank the Boba Tea.

"Woah, it was actually delicious!"

"Yeah, this is amazing."

This time, they were sincerely impressed by Kane's drink.

"Oh, really?! Was it really good, just like the dish I gave you earlier?!"

The duo went silent since they lied about the other dish.