Chapter 125

Talos was confused about the number of people in the room.

"W-What's going on here? I thought Father said that we'll be having a meeting?"

The Master Craftsman asserted his decision.

"I contemplated on this. I thought we should talk altogether like this to achieve true peace."

Spencer's appearance immediately caught Xvin's eyes.

"Is it just me because I just fought a Demon recently, or there's really a Demon right in front of me?"

Spencer gasped.

'W-what are we gonna do?'

'ARRGGHHH!! LET'S JUST EAT THEM ALL!!'

Spencer's eyes started shaking as he looked at Councilor Ester, Darren Ester's father. But it seemed Councilor Ester failed to recognize Spencer with his new appearance.

Spencer and Talos were silent as they didn't know how to respond. Luckily, Cancer bowed and came to the rescue.

"This is Talos and Spencer Kaldwin. The sons of our very own Averus 'Sagittarius' Kaldwin. He looked like this because of his contract with his Paragon master, you know... the Last Sparrowknight."

Nobleman Kit Ellemune leaned forward upon hearing the Sparrowknight.

"Yes. That guy was popping here and there. I wouldn't be surprised if he was also involved in the recent events near the Capital Border with the GM15 Guild."

Xvin shook his head.

"Untrue. We kicked the invaders out ourselves. Though, I wish he had come. It would've made our job easier, and we could've convinced him to join us."

They obviously omitted Kane in their story. They didn't know that the Last Sparrowknight they were referring to and Kane were the same people.

Braden took the notion.

"Let me introduce everyone in this room. On my right are the Noblemen led by Kit Ellemune. On my left are the GM15 Guild represented by the famed Pyromancer, Xvin. They're both here under Leonordius Banner."

Braden extended his hand northward.

"Across us is my very own assistant, Fae Shinyoung. But she preferred being called Cancer. As stated, beside her are the Kaldwin brothers, representing Morgana's Banner. I know you're all here to convince me to join your respective factions."

Xvin agreed.

"That is correct. It is unconfirmed, but if the information is true, Rashina's faction is as good as defeated. Only that mysterious Paragon named Falkrune was left. He's currently guarding our very own Guildmaster – The Sword Maiden. Among Leonordius' children, only Leonordius and Morgana are left."

Kit added,

"Even with that, Morgana is currently incarcerated. If we free her, isn't she indebted to Leonordius? Shouldn't we establish Leonordius as the real successor to the throne?"

Braden shook his head.

"That's the problem... I'm not here to side with anyone. I'm here to side with the Synderiums."

Everyone flinched upon hearing him.

Xvin asked first.

"What do you mean?"

"I knew all of Scadovia's children well. My workshop basically became their playground. I watched them all grow up. As much as you want to elect Leonordius to the throne, all of Scadovia's children, including Rashina herself, would vote for Morgana Synderium."