Chapter 71

The tides became stronger as Kane had just further angered the demon. While Munyan was still trying to rise up to the surface, Kane took the time to approach his friends for preparation.

"Here's what's going to happen. You guys are going to give me all the potions that you have."

"What?" Pazkal expressed his dissatisfaction.

Rafter also nodded.

"What for? Is that like, a payment for saving us?"

Kane shook his head while laughing.

"I could do that. But it's legit! I really need it right now. Brahmian, I know you have a lot of potions with you right now."

Even Brahmian had doubts that he took a few seconds if he was going to lie to Kane or not.

"Uhhh... yes?"

[Trade Request Received]

Brahmian was surprised as a notification appeared.

"What are you doing, Kane?"

"Accept it, I'm gonna trade everything I looted back at the Amasino Orc Castle and even the expensive items that I looted from the Paragons."

"W-What? Are you serious? They're not just your daily items!"

But Brahmian's eyes widened upon seeing that Kane was serious.

"W-What?!"

Rafter and Pazkal were confused. Brahmian noticed the confusion.

SNAP!

He tried to catch their attention by snapping his hands.

SHING!

Because of it, their trading panel was now also being shown to Rafter and Pazkal. Almost a thousand items were ranging from Common up to Unique in Kane's trading box while there was nothing on Brahmian's slot.

Kane ordered Brahmian,

"Just accept it."

"But I haven't given you anything yet."

"Now that you know I'm serious give me all the potions that you have, and also give me all the potions that you can find from now on."

Both Rafter and Pazkal were still confused. But Brahmian gave everything he had with Kane and ended the trade. As a very experienced player working for a high-ranking guild, Pazkal was very suspicious.

'What the hell does he want potions for? They can't stack.'

TING!

[Trade Completed]

Brahmian explained,

"We already knew this guy's capabilities. I don't know what he's planning to do, but it seems he badly needed those potions since he traded an unfathomable amount of items on me. Right now, we are in debt."

Kane nodded.

"Correct. In fact, I'll give you the rest later when I accessed my Personal Box. That's why I want you to get far away from here so that you won't get caught with my boom boom. But you can still help me by collecting more and more potions. Just trade them all to with when ready."

"Right!"

At that point, Munyan finally emerged.

"Good luck, Kane," Brahmian said before departing. And then Pazkal and Rafter followed him.