Chapter 96

Underleveled 96

"Uugghhh... master..."

Spencer finally woke up from his slumber!

"Master, where are yo—"

But his eyes widened upon seeing his master's back. He was sitting down on the ground and not moving.

"M-MASTER!!"

Tears quickly fell out of Spencer's eyes as he thought that Kane died!

"M-Master... I'm sorr—"

WHACK!

But his grief was met with a smack on his face.

"What are you babbling about? Me? Dead? I'm a Paragon!"

"Oh!"

"Maybe that's the side effect of Irelia's bathwater seeping through your ears for two hours!"

"Irelia's what?"

But Kane waved his hands to divert the situation.

"Never mind about that, just sit down and help me carve some vials."

"B-But... you said it's been 2 hours! The Queen bee must've been amassing her army!"

"We're already too late, kid! It's not like the Boss is gonna evolve infinitely. There must've been some kind of limit to her evolution. So, just chillax and help me carve these water bottles!"

Kane tossed him a sample of his final product.

[Potion of the Maiden Goddess of Light]

This potion contained Irelian Blessed Waters. It provides an additional 15% movement speed, +5 to All Stats, and 10% max HP for 500 seconds upon consumption.

The idea was weird once again. But it no longer mattered since these weird ideas saved them a couple of times now. Spencer sat down without any resistance.

Ferrite, who was with his team, couldn't believe the stupid scene that he was watching.

'What the hell are they doing?'

Meanwhile, people were also stressed on the 91st floor of the Tower.

Aries shouted,

"What is he doing?! I clearly told him to be quick about this!"

However, Darren and his friends were rejoicing at the dumb scenery.

"Look at these fools!! Wahaha! Picking up some waters instead of continuing their quest!"

"What is that anyway, Darren?" one of his friends asked.

"Stop worrying about that. That water is nothing because if it's something important, then people should've gathered it from the start!"

Kane and Spencer spent a few minutes crafting a bunch of potions until Kane suddenly can't move.

[Status: Encumbered]

"Oh, no! I'm full! Spencer, get some of my potions."

"Yes. Give it to me."

"Stop! We can loot other things than these stupid potions on the way! Stop this madness!"

They heard Doom's voice, but they couldn't see him.

Kane spoke,

"Skullhead, where are you?"

"Shhhh... apparently... we're being watched by at least one Zodiac Mage right now. They can detect me if I'll come out of Spencer's body."

"Aaaahhhhhh," Kane expressed.