𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 3࿐⋆the reunion⋆

✨Harry Potter and The Year Everyone Gets Hot✨

"Oh, who is this letter from? Let me see...Harry Potter?"

────⍣☆☾☼✧☼☽☆⍣────

✰𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍✰

BAM!

Cedric opened the door to his little sister's room violently. He walked over to her bed with a glass of water in his hand.

"I am prepared this time." He said as he started shaking her lightly with one hand. "Y/N! Wake up! Oh, up you get lazy bones!"

No response.

"If you don't wake up right now, I will pour this water on your face."

Nope. Nada.

"Open. Your. Bloody. Eyes!"

Y/N always expects her brother to just leave the room when she doesn't wake up but much to her disappointment, he never does.

At that moment, Y/N's owl, Ozwald, flew into her room. Cedric placed the glass of water on the nightstand and walked over to him.

"Oz is here! Oh, is that a letter?"

Cedric carefully took the letter from him and gave him a few treats before looking at the name.

A mischievous grin started to spread on his handsome face. He cleared his throat and looked over at his sister's 'sleeping' form.

"Oh, who is this letter from? Let me see...Harry Potter? The same Harry Potter who- whoa hey-"

He fell to the ground as Y/N tackled him with all her might, trying desperately to take that letter from him without damaging it.

"Give- it- here- you- little- ugh!" Y/N yelled in frustration as Cedric was a lot faster than her.

She looked at her nightstand and immediately took the glass of water and splashed the water on his face.

"HEY! Y/N! What in the merlin-" Cedric shouted as he tried to wipe the water off from his wet face.

Y/N quickly grabbed the letter and sprinted to the other side of the room. She opened it and started reading it.

Dear Y/N,

I am alright. The Muggles didn't give me a hard time about Ron's phone call. Well, not as much as I thought they would anyway. And thank you for sending me that self care kit for my birthday. It's been a life saver really, living with these Muggles and all. I especially loved those candles by the way. And to answer your, Ron and Hermione's question, you don't have to worry about me coming to Diagon Alley on the last week of the holidays because I am actually here at the Leaky Cauldron right now. I may or may not have blown up my aunt and stormed out of the house. I reckon your dad would know about it. It's a long story, I'll tell you when I see you and speaking of seeing you, well, can't wait to see you.