𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 5࿐⋆where's my epic background music?⋆

❝I am quite proud to be their son

❝I am quite proud to be their son.❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧

The next day was really stressful. Even though Y/N was trying her best to keep up with her work and not procrastinate, it seemed hard when all the Professors were mercilessly giving them loads and loads of homework.

Professors McGonagall, Grubbly-Plank, and Sinistra gave them yet more homework, which she had no prospect of finishing that evening because of her second detention with Umbridge.

To cap it all, Angelina Johnson tracked her and Harry down at dinner again and, on learning that they would not be able to attend Friday's Keeper tryouts, told them she was not at all impressed by their attitude and that she expected players who wished to remain on the team to put training before their other commitments.

"We're in detention!" Y/N yelled after her as she stalked away. "D'you think we'd rather be stuck in a room with that old toad or playing Quidditch?"

"At least it's only lines," said Hermione consolingly, as Y/N sank back onto his bench. "It's not as if it's a dreadful punishment, really. . ."

Y/N and Harry shared a look and nodded. They'd made an agreement of not telling their best friends about what was happening in their detention. They didn't want to see the looks of horror on their faces.

"I can't believe how much homework we've got," said Ron miserably.

"Well, why didn't you do any last night?" Hermione asked him. "Where were you, anyway?"

"I was. . . I fancied a walk," said Ron shiftily.

Y/N had the distinct impression that she and Harry were not alone in concealing things at the moment.

To add even more fuel to the fire, Y/N had another devil lurking around her. The new student at Hogwarts, and her dear cousin Rigel Diggory. Y/N had not had the pleasure of talking to him yet (she would very much like to keep it that way) but she also knew that it was bound to happen at some point.

The worst thing was, everyone at Hogwarts knew that they were related. Along with Cedric's death, the arrival of Rigel had made Y/N sort of a celebrity. People wouldn't stop nagging her with questions about her family tree.

"Y/N, do you know if your cousin's seeing someone?" said Parvati during dinner.

"What?" said Y/N, trying not to sound irritated. "How am I supposed to know?"

"Just thought you'd know," said Parvati, stealing a glance at the Slytherin table.

"Patil, are you cheating on me?"