𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 7࿐⋆good shells and bad shells⋆

❝Promise me you'll never leave my side again

❝Promise me you'll never leave my side again.❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧

Y/N's eyes fluttered open, and her head felt lighter. Her vision slowly adjusted to the strange light of the room. It was weird, she had never woken up to so much light before.

"She's awake!" said a familiar voice.

Y/N opened her eyes fully and took in her surroundings. People were around her. So many people. It was all white and cloudy.

"Did I die and go to heaven?" she asked groggily.

"No, silly," came Fleur's voice. "You're at our home. Shell Cottage."

Visions and memories of the last twenty four hours slammed into her at once. Escaping the cell, Dobby dropping the chandelier, Hermione getting tortured, a knife slicing into her stomach, and. . .

"Harry," she said out loud and sat up, but winced at once. Her stomach was bandaged. She looked around and saw that Fleur, Ron, and Hermione were with her but no sign of Harry.

"Of course the first thing she asks for is Harry," said Ron, grinning.

"Oh leave her alone, Ron," said Hermione.

"She hasn't seen us in months!"

"I- I am sorry," said Y/N, still struggling to gain full consciousness. "I. . . I haven't. . . I don't. . ."

"I am only joking, Y/N," said Ron seriously. "We know what you went through. Luna told us everything."

Y/N looked at her two best friends, who gazed back at her with so much affection, only then did she realise how much she had missed them. She inched towards them and threw her arms around them both. Ron and Hermione hugged her back and they stayed there like that for a few minutes.

"We missed you," said Hermione.

"Yeah, you have no idea," said Ron.

"Are you feeling okay?" asked Hermione, breaking the embrace.

"Yeah, but what happened?" said Y/N. "I thought I was. . . gone."

"You passed out, you lost too much blood," said Hermione.

"Oh." Y/N processed this information for a moment. "Okay. How are you, Hermione?"

"I am better now. You stay here, we'll go get Harry."

"I will get you something to eat," said Fleur and the three of them left the room.

Y/N sat up a bit straighter and fiddled with the blanket. It had been too long since she sat in a good bed. The last three months were a blur, a dizzy cloud of blood and pain. She realised that she was feeling a lot better, she could move without so much pain, and her energy seemed to have returned. She reckoned Fleur must have given her some medicine.