𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 7࿐⋆this place smells like bleach⋆

❝Y/N Diggory, we meet at last

❝Y/N Diggory, we meet at last.❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧

"Oh of course it was fake!"

Y/N yelled irritatedly as she walked, kicking dirt and stones out of the way in annoyance.

"How could I have been so stupid?" She kicked another rock. "The real Sword of Gryffindor wouldn't be just hanging on the wall like a showpiece- Merlin, I was so stupid!"

That day, Y/N, Ginny, Neville, and Luna had tried to steal the Sword of Gryffindor. Before they could get away, however, Amycus had caught them. They came to know from Snape that the Sword was fake- a replica. It wasn't the real one.

"At least we tried," said Neville.

The four students were given detention, Hagrid was to take them into the forbidden forest as punishment.

"I can't believe Snape was dumb enough to send us with Hagrid as punishment," grinned Ginny. "This is the best thing I can think of."

The rest mumbled their agreement, but Y/N stayed silent. She glanced at her ring, still giving off an eerie white glow.

It was the day of their anniversary. She had planned to steal the Sword on the day of their anniversary.

"Excuse me," said Y/N and she quickly stepped away from the group, ignoring their calls, and speeded towards the Black Lake.

She sat down with her back to a tree, feeling her throat close up. She had never been away from Harry for this long, especially on their special day.

I will not cry.

Oh, this damn love. Two years ago, Y/N Diggory and Harry Potter were dancing under the rain, shining beneath the moon and stars, feeling like the happiest people on earth in each other's arms.

Now, Y/N felt her happiness meter couldn't go any lower.

She rummaged through her pocket and pulled out the last note Harry gave her.

I miss you so much it feels like I cannot breathe.

"I cannot breathe either," whispered Y/N, staring mindlessly at the silent Black Lake.

All of a sudden, Y/N felt a giant hand land on her shoulder. She jumped, but relaxed once she realised it was only Hagrid.

"I am fine, Hagrid," she said quickly, standing up. She didn't want to worry anyone more than she already had.

But, to her surprise, Hagrid said nothing but pulled her into a hug. Y/N was startled, and though she felt like she was getting crushed into a giant cushion, she welcomed the comfort anyway.

"I know what today is, Y/N," said Hagrid's voice. "And I need ya' to know that it'll be okay. Yer not alone, y'know?"

Of course he knew. Of course everyone in this damn castle knew it was their anniversary.