𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 5࿐⋆jealousy, jealousy⋆

❝Is my girlfriend jealous?❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧

Y/N woke up brightly on Monday morning, feeling happier than she'd felt all year. She was always the last one to wake up in their dorm but surprisingly, she was the first one that day. She aggressively woke Hermione, Parvati, and Lavender and pulled them out of their beds.

"Come on, come on, come on!" She squealed, pulling Lavender up and spinning her around.

She grabbed Parvati with another hand, who pulled Hermione with her, all of them sleepy except Y/N.

"Who are you and what have you done with our Y/N?" Parvati asked tiredly.

"Shush, I am happy," said Y/N. "Now, come on, dance with me."

The four girls exchanged looks before bursting into giggles and spent the morning dancing and getting ready for their day together.

Y/N, Hermione, Parvati, and Lavander headed downstairs, teasing Y/N all the way on her new relationship.

Harry and Ron were waiting at the bottom of the stairs. Y/N's heartbeat quickened unusually fast when she saw Harry; she was strongly reminded of the fantasy books she used to read, where the hero would be waiting for his girl downstairs.

Parvati and Lavander gave Y/N a teasing nudge and pushed past Harry and Ron, and into the common room. Even Hermione took the hint and pulled Ron away.

"Hello there," Y/N greeted Harry, her hands automatically going around his neck while his went around her waist.

"G'morning, love," said Harry, kissing her cheek. Y/N felt her stomach do flip at the name.

She smiled and rubbed their noses together, something the two of them were doing quite often these days.

"Harry- Y/N!" Ron called. "You need to see this! Quick!"

He was standing with Hermione in the middle of a small group- all of them gathered around the Gryffindor noticeboard.
A large sign had been affixed to the noticeboard so large it covered everything else on it.

The new sign was printed in large black letters and there was a highly official-looking seal at the bottom beside a neat and curly signature.

BY ORDER OF THE HIGH INQUISITOR OF HOGWARTS

All student organisations, societies, teams, groups and dubs are henceforth disbanded.

An organisation, society, team, group or club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students.

Permission to re-form may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge).

No student organisation, society, team, group or club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor.