𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 7࿐⋆charlie would be proud⋆

❝ Do you not know who you are talking to? ❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧

Harry, Y/N, Ron, and Hermione spent the next few weeks in the Shell Cottage for two reasons: plan their break in into Gringotts and to let Y/N rest so that she could regain her full health before joining the rest of them.

Ollivander had been sent to Aunt Muriel's house, but Griphook stayed. They needed him to break into the Lestranges' vault.

Among their preparations, Harry made sure to take care of Y/N in every way. Her food, medicines, and rest, Harry oversaw every little thing. If there was one thing he was sure of, it was that he was never going to let her out of his sight.

They remained shut in their room for hours at a time. Slowly the days stretched into weeks. There was problem after problem to overcome, not least of which was that their store of Polyjuice Potion was greatly depleted.

"There's really only enough left for two of us," said Hermione, tilting the thick mudlike potion against the lamplight.

"That'll be enough," said Harry, who was examining Griphook's hand-drawn map of the deepest passageways.

"But we only have Bellatrix's hair," said Ron, nodding at Hermione's sweater, the one she had been wearing at the Malfoy Manor. It was neatly folded on the table.

"I have a plan, leave it to me," said Y/N, and she went outside to send a message.

The other inhabitants of Shell Cottage could hardly fail to notice that something was going on now that Harry, Y/N, Ron, and Hermione only emerged for mealtimes. Nobody asked questions, although Harry often felt Bill's eyes on the four of them at the table, thoughtful, concerned.

A few days later, there was a knock on the door. Bill led the person inside the house.

"Rigel."

Y/N almost hit her ankle on the coffee table as she threw herself at her cousin and hugged him. Rigel embraced her back just as tightly, his eyes closing at the relief of seeing her again.

"Have I ever told you that you are the biggest dumbass-"

"You have, plenty of times," said Y/N, shutting him up quickly. She grinned at him, for she was so happy to see him.

"Does not change the fact that you are one," said Rigel. He looked happy to see her, but his protective side wiped whatever happy reaction he had on his face. "What were you thinking-"

"Stop, stop, stop," said Y/N, hugging him again. Rigel sighed and fell silent.

"You gave me one hell of a scare, you idiot," he said.

"I am here now. You can't get rid of me that easily," said Y/N, pulling back the second time.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione approached him next. Rigel gave them an exasperated look.