𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 3࿐⋆50 shades of boggarts⋆

"Yeah, who knows if your arm will ever be the same after I rip it whole from your body"

────⍣☆☾☼✧☼☽☆⍣────

✰𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍✰

It was Thursday morning, the Slytherins and Gryffindors were halfway through double Potions when Malfoy swaggered into the dungeon, his right arm covered in bandages and bound up in a sling.

"How is it, Draco?" simpered Pansy Parkinson. "Does it hurt much?"

"Yeah," said Malfoy, putting on a brave sort of grimace. But Harry saw him wink at Crabbe and Goyle when Pansy had looked away.

"Wuss," Y/N whispered as Malfoy crossed her table. He glared at her.

"Settle down, settle down," said Professor Snape idly.

They were making a new potion today, a Shrinking Solution. Malfoy set up his cauldron right next to Harry and Ron, so that they were preparing their ingredients on the same table. Hermione and Y/N's table was next to them.

"Sir," Malfoy called, "sir, I'll need help cutting up these daisy roots, because of my arm-"

"Weasley, cut up Malfoy's roots for him," said Snape without looking up.

"There's nothing wrong with your arm," Ron hissed at Malfoy.

Malfoy smirked. "Weasley, you heard Professor Snape; cut up these roots."

Ron seized his knife, pulled Malfoy's roots toward him, and began to chop them roughly, so that they were all different sizes.

"Professor," drawled Malfoy, "Weasley's mutilating my roots, sir."

"Oh, someone take this two-year-old away from here," Y/N hissed.

Snape approached their table, stared down his hooked nose at the roots, then gave Ron an unpleasant smile from beneath his long, greasy black hair.

"Change roots with Malfoy, Weasley."

"But, sir- !"

"Now," said Snape in his most dangerous voice.

Ron shoved his own beautifully cut roots across the table at Malfoy, then took up the knife again.

"And, sir, I'll need this shrivelfig skinned," said Malfoy, his voice full of malicious laughter.

"Diggory, you can skin Malfoy's shrivelfig," said Snape, giving Y/N the look of loathing he always reserved just for her and Harry.

Y/N raised her eyebrows at Snape as if shocked that Snape thought she would listen to him.

"Do I look like Malfoy's servant to you?" Y/N said as Hermione pulled her robes, silently telling her to stop.

"Miss Diggory, mind that tone of yours, I am a teacher," Snape sneered. "Now skin Mister Malfoy's shrivelfig before I take points from Gryffindor."