𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 5࿐⋆home is where the heart is⋆

❝He's staying at my house?❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧

Harry and Y/N's feet hit solid ground; their knees buckled a little and the golden wizard's head fell with a resounding clunk to the floor. They looked around and saw that they had arrived in Dumbledore's office.

The couple stared at each other for a minute and then threw themselves into the other's arms forcefully, yet gently. Harry and Y/N felt like they could cry of relief. They were okay, they were alive and out of that hell hole.

Their legs gave out and they sunk into the floor together, their arms still tight around each other, as though if they let go, something bad might happen to the other.

"Merlin, I thought I'd lost you," said Harry, nuzzling into her neck. Y/N was reminded heavily of their confrontation after their fight at Christmas. "Y/N Diggory, you have no idea how much it pained me to see you lying there. . . motionless. Don't you ever scare me like that ever again."

"Do you realise who you're talking to, Potterson?" said Y/N, pressing herself closer to him. "The first ever hybrid dying just after her very first public transformation? Pfft, that's embarrassing."

Harry chuckled and slightly pulled away, he took her face in his hands and examined it lovingly. He pressed a hard and long kiss on her forehead, trying to communicate how much he loved her without using words, trying to make her understand how much she meant to him.

"You were amazing in there," he said, resting their foreheads together. "Your werewolf form- wow, it was breathtaking."

Y/N beamed and rubbed her nose against his.

"I am just glad everyone made it out alive," she sighed, closing her eyes as the weight of everything that happened fell on her.

"You took a nasty cut, though," said Harry, tracing his thumb over her cheeks and nodded at her forehead, which was still bandaged.

"Oh please, this?" Y/N rolled her eyes.

She got up and walked over to Dumbledore's table. She searched for a sharp object and found a scissor right there in the corner. She faced a mirror in the room and carefully cut the bandages, removing them fully.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" said Harry, concerned. He joined her near the mirror.

There was no cut or any scar indicating the huge hit she took in the battle. The side of her forehead was as clear as the glass on the window.

"My skin heals, darlin'," Y/N said casually, running her hand through her hair.

"I forgot," said Harry, quickly kissing her on the cheek. Y/N nudged his shoulder; Harry nudged her back. Before they knew it, they were in a competition of pushing each other aside, giggling like children.