𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 4࿐⋆after parties⋆

❝Miss Diggory planned all of that now, did she?❞

────⍣☆☾☼✧☼☽☆⍣────

Almost all the girls from every house who went to the Yule Ball were gathered in the Gryffindor fourth year girls' dormitory, still in their dress robes.

Hermione and Y/N went down to the kitchens to get some food where Dobby and the other house-elves were more than ready to give them as much food as they had wanted.

Parvati and Lavender had successfully nicked the music player from Filch's office without getting caught.

Angelina, Katie, and Alicia went up to the other three houses and spread the word about the Only girls after party happening in the Gryffindor fourth year girls dormitory.

Even girls from the Slytherin house seemed to have joined them. Hermione performed a small extending charm to make space in their dormitory for all the people.

Y/N climbed on top of her bed and faced the exciting looking girls in her dorm.

"Hello everyone!" she raised her voice slightly. "First of all, thank you for coming! So, the main reason of this party is to just have fun! I know many of your nights weren't that great because of your stupid dates-" many girls murmured in agreement. "-and we can't let it end like that, now, can we?"

"Letting boys make us cry? Oh, hell no. We need to show them that our happiness doesn't revolve around them. We need to show them that we, girls, can have fun without their miserable arses! It's Christmas, for Godric's sake! So, what do you say?"

Everyone clapped and cheered loudly. Y/N grinned widely and turned to Parvati, who was standing near the huge music player.

"Turn it up, Paru!"

Paper Rings by Taylor Swift started playing as everyone let out another cheer and playfully grabbed their own partners. Y/N and Hermione immediately found each other in the crowd and started dancing.

(AN~ whenever I write the lyrics in caps, that means everyone is singing it together loudly for the whole castle to hear)

"The moon is high"

"Like your friends were the night that we first met"

"Went home and tried to stalk you on the internet"

"Now I've read all of the books beside your bed"

The girls were being so loud that their voices and cheers echoed throughout the Gryffindor tower. The boys came down to the common room to see what was happening.