𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 5࿐⋆just the two of us⋆

❝I'll do anything for you

❝I'll do anything for you.❞

────⍣☆☾☼✧☼☽☆⍣────

As Y/N and Harry walked into Sirius's mother, Walburga Black's room, Harry saw Buckbeak resting on the master bed. Several bones were around the room. Buckbeak immediately got up in excitement as soon he caught sight of Y/N, who chuckled and walked forward to pet him.

"Hey Beaky," she said, petting him. "I am sorry, I don't have any Dracos for you today."

"Dracos?" Harry asked.

"Ferrets," said Y/N as Harry laughed and started walking towards the Hippogriff before Y/N stopped him.

"Harry! Bow!"

"Oh- right," he said, bending forward in a small bow. Buckbeak looked at him for a moment before gracefully bowing back.

"How come you didn't have to bow?" Harry asked Y/N as he joined her and started petting him.

"Oh, we're past the formalities," said Y/N. "Beaky and I are basically friends now."

"Your idol would be so proud of you," said Harry.

Y/N smiled cheekily at him.

"Right?" She said, still smiling. "Gosh, I wish I could meet him. Newt Scamander. The-"

"-the coolest guy in the whole world," Harry finished, grinning at her.

"Exactly."

A comfortable silence fell upon the two of them as they stroked Buckbeak's feathers together, sneaking glances at each other out of the corner of their eyes.

"Hey, Y/N?" Harry called.

"Hm?"

"Why does Sirius call you 'Kit'? I mean, he used to call you 'Mini Vixen'."

Harry didn't even know why he was asking this, all he knew was that he wanted to keep hearing her voice.

"Oh that," said Y/N. "Kit means 'baby fox', you know, since my Mum's Animagus is a fox and all that."

"That's adorable," said Harry as Y/N flashed him a weak smile. He racked his mind for a topic to start a conversation. Think...think...

"Hey, do you wanna get some biscuits?" said Y/N, turning away from the Hippogriff.

Harry raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"Biscuits?" He said. "Y/N, it's like-" he checked his watch, "-way past midnight. Where are you going to find biscuits at this time?"

"The kitchen, of course."

Y/N walked out of the room and looked over the banister as Harry followed behind, looking slightly confused.