𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 4࿐⋆playing cupid⋆

AN~ some of my bowtruckles still seem to be a bit confused about my update schedule so to clear things up- my update days are Sundays and Wednesdays! Hope you enjoy this chapter :)

NEW CAST ALERT !

Sasha Luss
As
! LISETTE DELACOUR !

❝Would you mind if I sit with you in the Graffin-something table?❞

────⍣☆☾☼✧☼☽☆⍣────

A couple of weeks after the Quidditch match, Harry, Y/N, Ron, and Hermione returned to the castle after their Care of Magical Creatures class.

When they arrived in the entrance hall, they found themselves unable to proceed owing to the large crowd of students congregated there, all milling around a large sign that had been erected at the foot of the marble staircase.

Ron, the tallest of the four, stood on tiptoe to see over the heads in front of them and read the sign aloud to the other three:

TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT

THE DELEGATIONS FROM BEAUXBATONS AND DURMSTRANG WILL BE ARRIVING AT 6 O'CLOCK ON FRIDAY THE 30TH OF OCTOBER. LESSONS WILL END HALF AN HOUR EARLY STUDENTS WILL RETURN THEIR BAGS AND BOOKS TO THEIR DORMITORIES AND ASSEMBLE IN FRONT OF THE CASTLE TO GREET OUR GUESTS BEFORE THE WELCOMING FEAST.

"Only a week away!" said Ernie, emerging from the crowd, his eyes gleaming. "I wonder if Cedric knows? Think I'll go and tell him..."

"Cedric? What's your brother's got to do with the tournament?" said Ron blankly.

"He must be entering the tournament," said Harry.

"He is!" said Y/N, beaming. "Dad's thrilled about it."

"Your brother's entering?" said Blaise Zabini, who was standing a few feet away from them. "That's great, Y/N!"

"I know, right?" said Y/N, skipping over to him as they pushed their way through the chattering crowd toward the staircase.

"That idiot, Hogwarts champion?" Ron whispered to Harry and Hermione.

But unfortunately for him, Y/N heard that.

She sharply turned around and glared at Ron, who looked like he wished he hadn't said that. "What was that, Weasley?"

Ron went red. "I wasn't- Y/N, I was just- It was- Hey where are you going?"

Y/N turned around and walked away without a second glance, pushing a third year Ravenclaw roughly aside as she walked up the staircase.

"He's not an idiot. You just don't like him because he beat Gryffindor at Quidditch," said Hermione. "I've heard he's a really good student- and he's a prefect." She spoke as though this settled the matter.