𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 5࿐⋆you're my lobster⋆

❝I don't think I can wait any longer

❝I don't think I can wait any longer.❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧

On Tuesday, Harry, Y/N, Ron, and Hermione walked into their Transfiguration classroom. Professor Umbridge and her clipboard were sitting in a corner.

"Excellent," whispered Ron, as they sat down in their seats. "Let's see Umbridge get what she deserves."

"Ooh, someone pass me the popcorn," said Y/N, grinning.

When she was about to sit near Hermione, she saw Dean sitting alone; Seamus was sitting near Neville.

She caught Hermione's eyes.

"Mind if sit near Dean?"

"Nope, go on."

Y/N gave Hermione a grateful nod and took the seat near Dean.

"Why isn't your snogging partner sitting with you?" She asked him.

Dean shrugged. "A small fight."

Before Y/N could ask anything else, Professor McGonagall marched into the room without giving the slightest indication that she knew Professor Umbridge was there.

"That will do," she said and silence fell immediately. "Mr. Finnigan, kindly come here and hand back the homework- Miss Brown, please take this box of mice- don't be silly, girl, they won't hurt you- and hand one to each student-"

"Hem, hem," said Professor Umbridge, employing the same silly little cough she had used to interrupt Dumbledore on the first night of term.

Professor McGonagall ignored her. Seamus handed back Y/N's essay; Y/N took it without looking at him and saw that she'd got an 'E' (Exceeds Expectations).

"How are you always so good at Transfiguration?" Dean whispered, looking at her essay. "I only managed to get an 'A'!"

"Well, if you stopped poking your quill inside your mouse's butthole and actually paid attention, you'll get an 'E' too," Y/N whispered back.

Professor McGonagall cleared her throat.

"Right then, everyone, listen closely- Dean Thomas, if you do that to the mouse again I shall put you in detention- most of you have now successfully Vanished your snails and even those who were left with a certain amount of shell have got the gist of the spell. Today, we shall be-"

"Hem, hem," said Professor Umbridge.

"Yes?" said Professor McGonagall, turning round, her eyebrows so close together they seemed to form one long, severe line.

"I was just wondering, Professor, whether you received my note telling you of the date and time of your inspec-"

"Obviously I received it, or I would have asked you what you are doing in my classroom," said Professor McGonagall, turning her back firmly on Professor Umbridge. Many of the students exchanged looks of glee. "As I was saying: today, we shall be practising the altogether more difficult Vanishment of mice. Now, the Vanishing Spell-"