𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 4࿐⋆only the beginning⋆

AN~ GUYS I am so so sorry for the emotional damage I caused in the last chapter and I hope y'all are ok now :)

This quick AN is to give my queen -prongsology a shout out for this masterpiece she has created to honor Ceddy's memory, like JUST LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL AND PRECIOUS IT IS.

────⍣☆☾☼✧☼☽☆⍣────

❝I want to see her!❞

────⍣☆☾☼✧☼☽☆⍣────

Dumbledore and Sirius who was in his animagus form, escorted Harry to the hospital wing after confronting Barty Crouch Jr.

When Dumbledore pushed open the door, Harry saw Mrs. Weasley, Rebekah, Bill, Ron, and Hermione grouped around a harassed-looking Madam Pomfrey.

All of them whipped around as Harry, Dumbledore, and the black dog entered, and Mrs. Weasley let out a kind of muffled scream.

"Harry! Oh Harry!"

She started to hurry toward him, but Dumbledore moved between them.

"Molly," he said, holding up a hand, "please listen to me for a moment. Harry has been through a terrible ordeal tonight. He has just had to relive it for me. What he needs now is sleep, peace, and quiet."

Everyone nodded, except Rebekah, who was looking at the black dog with an unreadable expression on her face.

"Headmaster," said Madam Pomfrey, staring at the great black dog that was Sirius, "may I ask what-?"

"This dog will be remaining with Harry for a while," said Dumbledore. "I assure you, he is extremely well trained."

Madam Pomfrey looked hesitant but she nodded anyway.

"Rebekah," said Dumbledore as Rebekah took her eyes off Sirius and looked up, her eyes were bloody red from all the crying. "Do you really wish to stay here with Harry?"