𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 5࿐⋆come back to me⋆

✨ Harry Potter and the year his jaw was sharper than the sword of Gryffindor ✨

❝Excited to see the man you love?❞

────⍣☆☾☼✧☼☽☆⍣────

Fleur Delacour clapped her hands over her mouth and let out an ear-splitting scream, which made the loud cheers stop almost immediately.

Cornelius Fudge rushed over to Harry and Dumbledore, his bowler hat dangling over the side of his head.

"My God- Diggory!" He gasped. "Dumbledore- He's dead!"

"NO!" Y/N screamed loudly.

She shot up from her bed, gripping her blanket tightly, sweating all over her face and hands. She put a hand over her heart to control her heavy breathing as she looked around the room she was in.

It felt very odd, at first. The room wasn't painted in her favorite color nor did it have all of her pictures hanging on the wall. It wasn't covered with posters of Holyhead Harpies or articles of Newt Scamander. Her stuffed animals weren't near her, neither was her round bookshelf in the corner.

The room was very old and dusty, the wallpapers were peeling and a cobwebby chandelier glimmered overhead. And that's when it hit her.

Number twelve, Grimmauld Place.

"Y/N!"

She heard three voices shout her name in sync and loud footsteps outside her room. Someone slammed the door open and Y/N saw her mother Rebekah, Sirius, and her uncle Remus standing in the doorway.

Seeing Y/N's disheveled state and panicked expression, Sirius and Remus looked at each other and then at Rebekah, who nodded at them and made her way further into the room. Sirius and Remus backed out and closed the door behind them.

"Y/N, are you alright?" Rebekah asked, sitting down on Y/N's bed. "Oh honey- honey, you're shaking."

"I am fine," Y/N said sternly, gripping her blanket tighter to stop her body from shaking too much.

"Was it another nightmare?" Rebekah asked cautiously. "Doll, you can tell me-"

"I said I AM FINE, MUM!" Y/N snapped, banging her fist on her pillow. "See, this is exactly why I told you not to give me that sleeping potion! It doesn't work! Nothing works! Nothing!"

She got up from her bed, grabbed some clothes, and rushed out of her bedroom and into the bathroom at the end of the hallway.

She turned the tap on and splashed water on her face a couple of times, to stop the sweating and the dizzy feeling she'd been feeling since she woke up. She put her hands on either side of the sink and closed her eyes, exhaling and inhaling slowly, trying to steady her breathing.