𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 6࿐⋆love triangles are everywhere⋆

❝The only girl I love is you

❝The only girl I love is you.❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧

AN: happy birthday darling!! hjpmyhusband

"I have to admit I thought I was going to miss that last one," said Ron. "I hope Cormac's not taking it too hard. He's got a bit of a thing for you, Hermione- Cormac. Even a bigger one for Y/N."

"He's vile," sighed Hermione.

"He's an idiot," grumbled Harry.

It was Saturday evening, Ron was sitting on the couch, recollecting his proud moves from the tryouts. Harry and Hermione were sitting on the floor on either side of him; Hermione was reading the Daily Prophet and Harry was looking over his potion's book. Y/N, however, was settled on the other side of the common room with Dean and Seamus, playing with Elvendork the Pygmy Puff.

"El, that's uncle Dean," said Y/N, pointing at Dean. "And that's uncle Seamus," she pointed at Seamus, "if you're nice to them, you'll get loads of chocolates from them."

"Obsessed with chocolates like your mum, are you?" laughed Seamus, tickling Elvendork.

"Shut it," Y/N grinned. "Whatcha doing there, D?"

"Drawing my nephew," said Dean, who was bent over his sketchbook. Y/N took a glimpse at it and saw an almost finished picture of Elvendork.

"El, look who it is!" Y/N chimed, placing Elvendork near the sketchbook. The Pygmy Puff chirped curiously.

"Yeah, it's you!" Seamus said excitedly as Elvendork blinked at the drawing.

"Have you ever heard of the spell: Sectumsempra?" Harry asked Hermione, holding his book up to her.

"No, I haven't," replied Hermione shrilly. "If you had a shred of self-respect, you'd hand that book in."

"Not bloody likely," Ron snorted. "He's top of the class. He's even better than you, Hermione. Slughorn thinks he's a genius."

Hermione glared at Ron then at Harry. She folded her newspaper angrily.

"I'd like to know whose that book was," she edged over to Harry, reaching out her hand. "Let's have a look, shall we?"

"No," Harry got up, hiding the book behind his back as he moved away from her.

"Why not?"

"The binding is fragile," Harry replied somewhat lamely.

"'The binding is fragile'?" Hermione repeated, her tone growing shriller.

"Yeah," said Harry; he was close to where Y/N, Dean and Seamus were sitting, his back to them. Y/N grinned mischievously and snatched the book from his hand and dived out of the way. She opened the book once she was a safe distance away from Harry.