Candles - Part 2 | Armin x (Birthday) Reader

Sorry, this had to be split into two parts, it was just super long. The story is still the same though and it's still

gender neutral

A gasp escaped your lips as Armin stood up abruptly, dragging you with him- gently of course.

"That's it!"

His voice drowned out the others' noisiness as he continued to yell.

"This is Y/n's birthday and you're ruining it! That was their cake. Their cake Sasha! Not. Yours. You three will be cleaning up this mess. Goodnight."

Armin took your arm lightly before leading you to the large doors.

"And if Captain Levi says anything about there being a mess- you three will be taking the fall."

He spoke with authority causing the three to not only be shocked at what he said but how he sounded. Armin slammed the door before turning to you in the hall.

"I'm so sorry baby. None of this was supposed to happen." he soothed.

His voice was frantic and he wiped the cake off your shoulder and put it in a napkin that he had grabbed before leaving. He looked at your hair and sighed. His eyes met yours and he saw how heart broke they were. A few stray tears had fallen down your face but the majority was contained in your sockets, two pools practically sitting on your face.

"Oh no beautiful please don't cry, here I have an idea. Let's go get you cleaned up. I can fix this." He said as he nodded before leading you through the corridor to your room.

He grabbed fresh clothes before taking you to the bathroom to shower. The whole time tears hadn't stopped their constant flow on your cheeks. Your eyes were starting to get a little red as Armin started the shower.

"Do you want me to help you?" His voice was gentle and soft, asking but letting you know that saying no was okay and something you shouldn't hold back, he would respect you either way.

You opened your mouth to speak but only a small squeak came out. Deciding that that form of communication was out, you nodded slightly, giving him a yes.

(i know this might be a little too much for readers to there'll be a small section for if you said no, this -however- doesn't affect the story too much, I just wanted to give you the option)

this section does have slight body dysmorphia and body image issues- nothing too heavy but please be warned and stay safe<3

~back to the story~

His eyes stayed connected to yours while his fingers softly took off your shirt. He didn't touch you anywhere that wasn't necessary, he knew now wasn't the time and he is a gentleman after all. His eyes only left yours briefly to undo your bottoms, his pupils soon reconnecting to your sight when he didn't need to see what he was doing anymore. His hands and fingers worked the fabric off your legs before lifting each leg individually to help you step out. After making your top bare, his fingers moved to the waist of your underwear.

"Y/n?" He asked softly.

Despite your yes earlier he would do anything to make you were as comfortable as possible and since your voice wasn't working as well as normal, there was a possibility that you wanted him to stop- even though you hadn't indicated it. Without speaking, your fingers met his at the waistband and helped push it down. Tears had stopped flowing and all you wanted was to clean yourself off. Armin nodded and pulled off your underwear, stepped you out of them, and put them in the pile of your other discarded clothes. Never once did he look at your form. His eyes never left yours and all you could see was the love that bubbled in them.