One of Many | Levi x (Male) Reader

Prompt- Levi discovers his daughter is being abused

TW FOR ABUSE AND A HINT AT VIOLENCE

The Scout Regiment required many things. Smarts, intuitiveness, quick thinking, and not only physical but mental strength too. All of which Levi possessed, fittingly seeing as he was a high ranking officer with the respect of many. Given his traits, it's no surprise that the moment your daughter stepped through the door he knew something was off. His eyes saw it and his mind knew it without thinking, seeing the difference and not being able to place it. He wasn't sure what made him come to this conclusion, call it a gut feeling or whatever you wish but Levi knew he was right. He always was.

He thought about it constantly while D/n stayed with the two of you. Surprisingly visiting them, without B/n, was strange to say the least. That and the way she glanced around constantly, her eyes always holding a bit or weariness and fear.

"D/n," Levi asked one night at dinner, two days after D/n arrived. "I love that you decided to visit and your always welcome here but what's going on? Why are you here? Is everything okay?" He asked, his stoic demeanor toning down and softening for the question.

"W-what? can't I just visit my parents? I missed the two of you, isn't that reason enough?" Levi nodded, but didn't let the subject go and chose to sit in silence throughout the rest of the meal.

He was even more worried, knowing the statement was false. Something was definitely up. Still, he stayed quiet and ate his food in silence.

The next morning Levi knocked on D/ns door, informing her that breakfast was ready. He was met with silence though, not a sound coming from behind the door.

"D/n?" he asked, opening the door and seeing her still asleep, sprawled out on the bed.

A small smile grew on his face as he walked in and stood beside her for a second before reaching to gently shake her. His hands stopped however, the smiling on his face falling. There on D/ns arm was a deep purple and blue mark. A bruise. One peaked out the bottom of her shirt too, and Levi slowly pulled it up, viewing the display of multiple more bruises and even a few scratches.

D/n had never been inherently clumsy, getting her grace from her father and always managing to stay upright.

Levi gasped, letting go of the shirt and stepping back. D/n's eyes opened, dazed for a second before focusing and looking around, landing on Levi.

"Dad? What's wrong?" she said groggily

"W-where did you get those?" Levi said, his voice just above a whisper and wavering slightly.

Levi wasn't stupid, far from it. He knew what they were most likely from. He knew but didn't want to believe. He hoped he was wrong. He'd almost wished anything but the conclusion that came to his mind was true.

"What? Oh these? I took a tumble, being careless I suppose." D/n laughed lightly.

"Bullshit. I don't believe you. Tell me the truth. I know when your lying." Levi said, his voice gaining back its volume to normal.

"Seriously dad, it's nothing it-"

"If you don't give me an answer then i'm going to assume. And if my assumption is right...." he drifted off, words not needed to let either of them know what would happen. "Is it right? Am I right?" He asked lightly.

D/n looked down, tears starting fall and a sniffle coming from her before her reply.

"Yes."

Levi had been close to death so many times, seeing others die even more. Yet this pain, felt similar and in a way worse.

"This is why you came over right? Don't worry, i'll kill the bastard and keep you safe. He won't touch you again. Where is he? I-"

"Dad..." D/ns voice cracked while she looked at her feet. Levi stopped talking, waiting for his daughter to continue. "I-I already..."

A gasp left Levi's mouth and he moved to hug her, a second barely passing. D/n sobbed in his arms, Levi cooing and gently hushing the girl in a comforting manner the best he could.

A few minutes later Levi called you up, explaining the situation before saying he'd return. That night Levi returned late, the only sign of disturbance being a small brown smudge on his white dress shirt and the faint smell of smoke, though you knew they were one of many things that had happened while he was away.

Extra- someone requested what would happen if when you scared Beartholdt he turned into a titan and basically this is how it'd go-

"Boo!"

"Ahh."

Red.
Blackness.
Death.

a/n- i am super sorry to all of you how have requested- be assured that they will get done it's just that i have a lot on my plate rn and i accidentally mixed up the order because it's usually first come first served on what i write so i'm super sorry

what's your favorite chapter so far?
[i'm curious to hear your answers]

Also i feel like most of my non-female stories aren't based around the character and readers relationship so i was thinking maybe a fluff that focuses on you and them? ik i shouldn't be added more ideas when i'm already pretty full but still, let me know if you want it:)

this was a request by MarcoAckerman8

your beautiful <3